ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Time for your picks

Tornado700

The Green Bay Packers average almost 30 points a game so far this season. The Ravens defense is coming into their own and I believe that they will hold Green Bay to 24 points. Question is, can Joe Flacco and company score more than that? I say yes, barely.

Intangibles: Packers are 0-2 on the road this year while the Ravens are 2-0 at M&T. The Ravens have won something like 13 straight home games against the NFC and under Harbaugh, they are 10-0 vs. NFC opponents at home. Look for a big defensive turn over by the Ravens D to turn this game.

My prediction: Ravens 27. Packers 24.

Ravens by 1...that's as good as I can get.

The Ravens play great at home, the defense has more sacks at this point in the year than ever in their history, and I have that feeling the offense will show up against a weak Packers secondary and no Mathews.

For the Packers...they are high scoring but Rogers has thrown for about the same amount of yards as Joe. Their receivers are finding the end zone. The Ravens secondary's challenge is to hit and tackle them when they catch the ball and not let them get behind them. With the pass rush, that should lower the Packer point production below their season average.

The Packers are having a great year running the ball. It's a big part of what they do. I like the Ravens front 7 to shut that door.

I don't expect the Ravens to run well this week. The Packers are built to stop the run.

The 12th man tips the scales. :gorave:

Ravens by 1...that's as good as I can get.

The Ravens play great at home, the defense has more sacks at this point in the year than ever in their history, and I have that feeling the offense will show up against a weak Packers secondary and no Mathews.

For the Packers...they are high scoring but Rogers has thrown for about the same amount of yards as Joe. Their receivers are finding the end zone. The Ravens secondary's challenge is to hit and tackle them when they catch the ball and not let them get behind them. With the pass rush, that should lower the Packer point production below their season average.

The Packers are having a great year running the ball. It's a big part of what they do. I like the Ravens front 7 to shut that door.

I don't expect the Ravens to run well this week. The Packers are built to stop the run.

The 12th man tips the scales. :gorave:

1 point, are you Jewish Max ?.....lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Shootout at the ATM!!!

Green Bay gives up on average 86 yards a game, Baltimore gives up 89..So So if we cant establish the run early(glimmer of hope is no Matthews) I think you will see us abandon the run.

You know that Torrey Smith is #3 in total yards in the NFL?

Just have that gut feeling that we'll be seeing a 35 to 31 Ravens Victory

Mixed emotions here as Aaron Rodgers is my fantasy QB this weekend. Like Crav, I see a high scoring game. Rodgers just has so many weapons that I dont see our D (even w/ pass rush) having all the answers. Rodgers has such a quick release and is an excellent decision maker. Meanwhile, Joe is still working out the kinks in the offense. He might have a good day; depends which offense shows up and who is healthy.

On the strength of Rodgers and a more balanced GB D (even w/o Matthews), I see a GB win, say 38-27.

I'm still feeling a Ravens win today. I see it going like the Maryland game yesterday. Not a masterpiece but....you know...a typical Ravens win so there will be some ugly in this. :gorave:

I'm still feeling a Ravens win today. I see it going like the Maryland game yesterday. Not a masterpiece but....you know...a typical Ravens win so there will be some ugly in this. :gorave:

I look for Torrey and JJ to light them up and when they back off the line, it's Ray and Pierce day....

Ca-Ching, it's money max !!

Ravens to the House !!!!