ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

I would not want to be a Steeler fan right now.

Tornado700

Something tells me a very pissed off Raven team is coming to Pittsburgh this Sunday. Especially this offensive line. Also, I would not be surprised if we pitch a shut out.

Im not so sure about that, Joe has done everything an elite QB does in our 3 losses, and somehow a coach's blunder comes into play..Maybe Harbs and Co should just let them play, and let the captains use challenges

• Downvote 1

I must be crazy because I'm having good feelings about this game.

I love being a steelers fan and if the ravens need something else to get up for this game then something is wrong. The steelers are desperate right now and that makes them extremely dangerous. oh and there will be no shut out but hey maybe flacco can get over 200 yards this time around.

They will be lousy next year too.

Ed Hassick:

Gerry - Who do you think will be salary victims for next year. Clark, Foote, and one of other linebackers contracts must be getting close, Timmons?

Gerry Dulac:

I don't believe that Clark or Keisel will be re-signed, and they might be willing to let Ziggy Hood go in free agency. Same with Emmanuel Sanders. I think some team will offer him more money than the Steelers are willing to pay. If Spence returns to form, Foote will probably be let go, too. And Troy Polamalu will have to take a James Harrison-like pay cut, or he will end up like Harrison.

Jesse:

Gerry, if Clark leaves via free agency, do you think Troy P. would move to free and Shamarko at strong or vice versa?

Gerry Dulac:

No. Troy is not getting faster, nor is he very good in deep coverage. Asking him to perform that role would be a disaster.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/steelers/gerry-dulacs-steelers-chat-transcript-101613-707774/#ixzz2hvfyvcYk

They didn't replace what they lost this year. Now they have to replace that, plus all these guys next year.

They don't have 27 draft picks....and they haven't drafted well lately.

You can't win without talent.

They will be lousy next year too.

They didn't replace what they lost this year. Now they have to replace that, plus all these guys next year.

They don't have 27 draft picks....and they haven't drafted well lately.

You can't win without talent.

Spence won't be starting anytime soon vince Williams is the real deal at ilb. Brian Arnfelt looked really good through traing camp and the preseason and almost made the team at DE but woods can play both line positions so he made it. Arnfelt is on our practice squad. Shamarko Thomas is already contributing and is Clark's replacement. Ziggy Hood has already been benched for Heyward so let him go. The replacements are already there and waiting. Foote would be gone either way next year. A ROOKIE IS CALLING AND ADJUSTING THE STEELERS DEFENSE and doing it well. Defensively the Steelers killed it in the draft. Sander might hurt but if Wheaton progresses he is the exact same type of wr. Also the Steelers have Moye on their active roster and Justin Brown on the practice squad. Are you really going to question the Steelers when it comes to wrs. Let's take a look at some of the wrs colbert has drafted. Randle El wasn't great but was pivotal in our super bowl runs, Washington is still producing for the Titans, Holmes is a pretty good wr, Wallace is good and set the league on fire, Brown is looking to be a great wr, and Sanders is decent as well. When it comes to wide outs I have no worries. The only thing the Steelers are lacking is an oline.

"Keys to this game"

1. Keep the pressure on Ben throughout the WHOLE game. Watch for him to try to beat our defense the way Rogers did in the second half-rollout of the pocket,

2. Secondary has to pick it up.

3.O-line must be better than they have shown so far.

4. Running backs must hit the hole without hesitation.

5. Keep Joe upright.

Spence won't be starting anytime soon vince Williams is the real deal at ilb. Brian Arnfelt looked really good through traing camp and the preseason and almost made the team at DE but woods can play both line positions so he made it. Arnfelt is on our practice squad. Shamarko Thomas is already contributing and is Clark's replacement. Ziggy Hood has already been benched for Heyward so let him go. The replacements are already there and waiting. Foote would be gone either way next year. A ROOKIE IS CALLING AND ADJUSTING THE STEELERS DEFENSE and doing it well. Defensively the Steelers killed it in the draft. Sander might hurt but if Wheaton progresses he is the exact same type of wr. Also the Steelers have Moye on their active roster and Justin Brown on the practice squad. Are you really going to question the Steelers when it comes to wrs. Let's take a look at some of the wrs colbert has drafted. Randle El wasn't great but was pivotal in our super bowl runs, Washington is still producing for the Titans, Holmes is a pretty good wr, Wallace is good and set the league on fire, Brown is looking to be a great wr, and Sanders is decent as well. When it comes to wide outs I have no worries. The only thing the Steelers are lacking is an oline.

They've done good at WR. Big whoop.

They have sucked drafting for the O line and RB and filling various defensive positions.

I'm talking about the last few years. The team would not have fallen apart so bad if there were capable replacements.

They've done good at WR. Big whoop.

They have sucked drafting for the O line and RB and filling various defensive positions.

I'm talking about the last few years. The team would not have fallen apart so bad if there were capable replacements.

Heyward looked good in his first start. He was credited for 6 pressures which is more then hood has had all season. For some reason Hoods strength and agility just doesn't translate to the football field. I think he would be a decent 4-3 DT though. There is nothing that can be said about the oline it's a joke and so far the picks have Benn horrible. Decastro is starting to look better but was set back due to injury but his dumbass took out Pouncey. Adams is a RT not a LT so I blame that on the coaches. Gilbert is a back up at best. They have missed on some of the drafts but I think they got a lot in this year's draft. Bell hasn't looked great but that goes back to the line. He has shown vision and power just nowhere to go. If they bring in the same style scheme they had against the jets in offense I like their chances. Big Ben was picking his way down the field with the dink and dunk. My problem is they didn't turn into TDs.