ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

HERE WE ARE

vmax

What a lame theme for a season.

John: Change it this bye week.

Yea....Here We Are.

I wanted to post 2013 Ravens Have Packed It In.

Or Super Bowl Hangover For Real in Baltimore.

But that is not the whole truth.

There are guys grinding it out, who are giving their best, and loving the opportunity to be a Raven and play in the NFL.

There a players playing hurt and trying to hide it. Ngata, Ray Rice, Pierce, Osemelee to name a few.

All I know is that this is not Ravens Football.

Where's the passion?

Where's the attitude?

How about a new theme...like...

YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME?!!!!!.......... because Everybody does. It's obvious.

So why not realize that and come charging out onto the field swinging and strike the first blow and keep swinging for 60 minutes BECAUSE THAT'S HOW RAY LEWIS PLAYED AND THAT'S HOW A RAVEN PLAYS!!!!!

06-raypg-vertical.jpg

Does this defense remind you of Mattisons defence? No killer instinct... just rush 4 and react.

Oh lord...I couldn't stand Mattison's D. I don't think they are that bad. They need to bring it in tight games though..like they did against Miami. The last two weeks they have played OK, but they absolutely choked late in the 4Q when we needed them to make plays against GB and Pitt.

Does this defense remind you of Mattisons defence? No killer instinct... just rush 4 and react.

Pees D gives up a ton of yardage but takes away the deep ball and stiffens in the redzone.....It's been proven to win a couple SB's but it is prefaced on the Offense continually scoring points of 32 + every game.....

We are equipped to do that if we had some coaches on that side that knew how to use the explosives that they have....

Fire Caldwell and Taco !!!!

• Downvote 1

Why the surprise then ?....That's just me, Grub, I have an old timey sense of humor....I'll tease any race including my own, it's just in fun to me tho..

Meh...whatever works for you. Just coming off kinda racist. You do what works for you.

• Upvote 1

From an outside perspective with limited view, and I havent seen it mentioned, looks more like Ray Lewis Hang over instead of SB hang over,. Gonna be some time to replace the emotional void he left.

There was a large contingent of players, rumorwise and hell Joe even said it out loud, that did not care for Ray's ramblings...I will welcome the day when Ray Lewis isn't brought up anymore. Great player and leader, but he was a one trick pony on his 'last ride'.

It's pretty simple for me. Fix the Oline and the interior of the Dline and watch this team walk into the playoffs for the 6th straight year.

The OL doesn't need to be stellar, but they need to win 60% of the time. Right now, they are winning about 25-30% of the time.

Why the surprise then ?....That's just me, Grub, I have an old timey sense of humor....I'll tease any race including my own, it's just in fun to me tho..

Yeah c'mon guys its just bigotry passed off as a joke, what's the big deal?

• Upvote 1

It's pretty simple for me. Fix the Oline and the interior of the Dline and watch this team walk into the playoffs for the 6th straight year.

The OL doesn't need to be stellar, but they need to win 60% of the time. Right now, they are winning about 25-30% of the time.

LOL AT MONEY

he's always adding his .02

6yrs

60%

25-30%

gotta account for sumthin.

Yeah c'mon guys its just bigotry passed off as a joke, what's the big deal?

come on Spen, let him have enough rope to hang himself

others already see what he really means

it rained on me at the golf course today

felt right at home with my caddy and greens keeper

only

I really did have a wet back

hahaha

so I went in for tea and crumpets

because the brits can't cook.

hahaha

see I pick on my own aswell

• Upvote 1

Let's just kill this thread.

hilarious-funny-fake-science-fair-projec

No because "flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God" "We shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye"

In other words, it's spirit only in Heaven, I don't think there will be a color issue there....No one will be a minority because all will be the same.....But then we will find out what God's favorite color is, won't we ? Well at least some of us....lol