ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Your 2013 Baltimore Ravens

OutsideRzAcE

They keep trying to hit the gas but the tank is empty. I'd like to think they played fairly well against the Bears before running into some bad luck with the delay and the soggy field conditions, but then you remember the Bears were missing half of their stars! This team is just bad, and even if they sneak into the playoffs with that 6th seed that no-one seems to want to claim, they aren't going anywhere this year.

So, where do we go from here?

Ray Rice had a good game, Joe had a decent game, Grad looked good, it really did look like the O was clicking on 8 cylinders yesterday, Yet 20 points is not enough for this team..The bone headed pick 6 was our our only mistake clearly on Joes shoulders,

Good points Crav. My two cents:

1. There is a very fine line between winning and losing in this year's NFL. One play, here or there, can and often does make a difference between Winning & Losing. If we score right before the end of regulation, no one is talking about the L. We didn't execute and lost.

2. We are a very average team, like about half to 3/4 of the teams in the NFL. I m not sure we do much better than 6 or 7 wins, given the roster, changes and substance on this team. The good news is we right in the middle of the scrum and a good draft and off-season moves, put us right back on track.

we have three straight home games, if we win all three , build some confidence, we could possibly still win this division or get that wild card, but winning these 3 straight home games is a must

we have three straight home games, if we win all three , build some confidence, we could possibly still win this division or get that wild card, but winning these 3 straight home games is a must

BIG Task, I dont see us beating Pitt, they got it together

We have won 1 road game, thats not going to get us in the playoffs, as OTR stated the Bears were missing half their team and still beat us.

Ray Rice had a good game, Joe had a decent game, Grad looked good, it really did look like the O was clicking on 8 cylinders yesterday, Yet 20 points is not enough for this team..The bone headed pick 6 was our our only mistake clearly on Joes shoulders,

I think there is your answer just roll it into one.

you just go forward. still a lot of football yet to be played.

Still don't like the run game coach, whatever name they gave him.

Rice's responsibility that play was to get that guy down on the ground. He dove at the guy and come up a yard short. Whiff!!! It reminded me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JIHAzU5ylc

We build experience and confidence for next year. The team will not give up on 2013 because we still have a chance at a playoff spot but realistically this team will not be ready for a deep playoff run this year.

Add to your positives on Ray Rice, and Gradkowski and the Oline that Jimmy Smith looked good against one of the best big receivers in the league. I am a little late to his bandwagon compared to some other posters on here but he is slowly starting to make a believer out of me.