ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

New video angle shows that Tomlin truly is a Dirt bag

52isUnstoppable

Still not convinced it was intentional, but certainly egregious. He was definitely watching the screen and saw the play coming up on him... And I can give some credit to the idea that it takes time to get your bearings when you are watching yourself on a TV. He looked over his shoulder but it was hardly for than a second in real time.

He is a liar, plain and simple. I can't believe the act he put on today at his press conference. What he described and what happened in the video are two different things. He says he was watching the jumbotron when he saw his head come into the screen and that's when he knew he had to get out of the way. Why then does the video show him looking at the jumbotron, then peering over his shoulder while he waited for Jones to get closer? Then there is the video that shows the deliberate step towards the sidelines while he's watching jones break it to the sideline.

I thought a suspension would be overboard, but now I hope they do it for at least one game.

You're looking at the board. You see yourself in the play. First reaction? Where am I in relation to the play? Look at field to see. Move.

Look at the video, in slow mo it feels like forever. In real time, it was about one second of glance.

The step to the field earlier .. More suspicious.

You're looking at the board. You see yourself in the play. First reaction? Where am I in relation to the play? Look at field to see. Move.

Look at the video, in slow mo it feels like forever. In real time, it was about one second of glance.

The step to the field earlier .. More suspicious.

My reaction would be to move first. He already established where he was in relation to the play by seeing himself on the jumbotron, which by the way he claimed gave him a better view of the play than actually looking at it.

dmy3oc.gif

By the way, Look at everyone else's reaction as Jacoby gets closer. If you think the first step was more suspicious, then if you evaluate both actions together there is only one conclusion!

But everyone else is watching the field. Guarantee you if you are watching yourself on screen - like in a mirror - your first move is to verify where things are. It's disorienting... If he just jumped, he may have jumped the wrong way!

Eh. Looks to me like he's looking at the sideline for more than enough time to get out of the way, but only does so when Jones is literally right next to him. It looks like he is watching, with his own eyes, Jones approach.

like I said I think it was intentional and at the beginning of the video he is looking up and the jumbotron is a second or two behind the actual game so he could have seen Jones was getting close and looked over his shoulder and had one of those of shit moments

Papa - that what I said. I can't justify the early walk to the edge. I don't get that. I don't know.

But once the play is in motion... from "eyes on field" to jumping, it's about 1 second. And I really believe it would take anyone that long to make a decision about what to do. Find your bearings, then turn.

And OTR - I think you are misappropriating the "better view" quote. Watching on the big screen is definitely a better view overall. But not better for watching yourself as you watch a play! They are different "views" you are talking about.

Meanwhile - I am not a softy. :) I don't think. I will still trash Peter Angelos and many others with the best of them. But I won't just trash to trash - never have. :)

Papa - that what I said. I can't justify the early walk to the edge. I don't get that. I don't know.

But once the play is in motion... from "eyes on field" to jumping, it's about 1 second. And I really believe it would take anyone that long to make a decision about what to do. Find your bearings, then turn.

And OTR - I think you are misappropriating the "better view" quote. Watching on the big screen is definitely a better view overall. But not better for watching yourself as you watch a play! They are different "views" you are talking about.

Meanwhile - I am not a softy. :) I don't think. I will still trash Peter Angelos and many others with the best of them. But I won't just trash to trash - never have. :)

eh..I think you are giving him way more benefit of the doubt than he deserves when you factor in his actions in both videos. And i'm not trashing just to trash either. I'm just not taking the leap of faith Mike Tomlin wants people to take. He is asking people to throw out what they see and just trust him because he "would never do that."