ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

What's up with Suggs?

vmax

He's disappeared.

He must be hurt and hiding it.

Zero -- total tackles for Terrell Suggs against the Lions.
Suggs has been quiet as a pass rusher in recent weeks -- he hasn't recorded a sack since Week 9 -- but he had still made an impact as a run defender before the win over the Lions. In that game, he could not set the edge on Lions running back Reggie Bush’s first-quarter touchdown and he didn’t record a single tackle throughout the game. It was the first time since a win over the Houston Texans in October 2011 that Suggs did not bring a ballcarrier down. Suggs also had just two quarterback hurries, according to Pro Football Focus, and no quarterback hits. Those two pressures were tied for his lowest total of the season to date.

Read more: http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/baltimore-sports-blog/bal-sports-blitz-ravens-stats-that-stand-out-20131218,0,102590.story#ixzz2ns2n50W8

The Ravens must have some Sizzle to make a successful run.

I think Ngata gave a little extra with Suh playing on the same field. Maybe he had something to prove?

As for Suggs..I feel lik he is getting pressure, just not quite getting there. We really need him to step up and make plays late in gamesa - when Teams are coming back on us. That's when the drive killing sacks need to come.

I think Ngata gave a little extra with Suh playing on the same field. Maybe he had something to prove?

As for Suggs..I feel lik he is getting pressure, just not quite getting there. We really need him to step up and make plays late in gamesa - when Teams are coming back on us. That's when the drive killing sacks need to come.

Amen!

That's when the D goes to sleep and forgets to finish.