ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Beginning of the end for Caldwell?

OutsideRzAcE

Unless you count last year's playoff run the answer is:

Never.

Not exactly, when the Ravens first came here they had a top five offense, the reason for the losses was the defense giving up more than 35 per game. They sure could sling the ball, but Art had no money and they had to let two great receivers walk..........

I will say this: Flacco's best year by far was when Jim Zorn was his QB coach. Cam was the OC but Zorn kept on Joe's mechanics consistently. Joe liked Zorn a lot too. Zorn was a tall QB in the NFL as well so he knew what Joe goes through. I wouldn't mind having Zorn back...

I will say this: Flacco's best year by far was when Jim Zorn was his QB coach. Cam was the OC but Zorn kept on Joe's mechanics consistently. Joe liked Zorn a lot too. Zorn was a tall QB in the NFL as well so he knew what Joe goes through. I wouldn't mind having Zorn back...

Totally agree. Amazing how nepotism is more important than success.

Not exactly, when the Ravens first came here they had a top five offense, the reason for the losses was the defense giving up more than 35 per game. They sure could sling the ball, but Art had no money and they had to let two great receivers walk..........

True. So I guess it's been since 2000.