ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

It's all OK

Tornado700

You have to understand crav that there was no Steeler bandwagon in '58, '59' and '70 because the Steelers might as well have not been in the NFL with the decades old losing record that they had.

So todays Steeler fan did not watch or follow the NFL back then....hence the amnesia.

The steelers aren't really in that bad of a position. They aren't losing much on offense and will be in the no huddle all next year btw since they went to the no huddle they were 4th in the league in scoring.

I will admit you guys did a good job of drafting to fill holes on offense. The offensive line is still a concern but the no huddle was the perfect remedy. Your cap is bad in the sense you have no breathing room from all your restructuring. You're going to have to shed some veterans on defense with big numbers. With taking on that dead money you might lose some of your younger guys coming up on free agency. Us Ravens fans learned this past season not to underestimate veteran leadership.

You have to understand crav that there was no Steeler bandwagon in '58, '59' and '70 because the Steelers might as well have not been in the NFL with the decades old losing record that they had.

So todays Steeler fan did not watch or follow the NFL back then....hence the amnesia.

Oh I truly understand, pre 1976 Pitt didn't have a team

Senior pro bowlers

Besides pro bowl vs Super Bowl hmmmmm tough decision

Ben is 31 not that old for a qb anymore. Troy is up there but played very well this year. Why bring up super bowls when Ben and Troy have been to 3? Woodley, Clark, Taylor, the beard, and Foote will all be gone next year leaving Troy as the only 30 year old on our defense. That old and slow tag is gone now.

2 after the convoy of Mayflower set sail west

ha ha ha

must suck to have to pick and choose what team you actually want to brag on

I'm sticking with ur Ravens have 2 trophies and that makes me RIGHT.

I don't really wan to remind you because I know it crushes some of you but the two teams are not the same team

choose one and stick with it

USFL? come on max

you got an Arena football team there too?

and

Cravn you know better than to argue

I will admit you guys did a good job of drafting to fill holes on offense. The offensive line is still a concern but the no huddle was the perfect remedy. Your cap is bad in the sense you have no breathing room from all your restructuring. You're going to have to shed some veterans on defense with big numbers. With taking on that dead money you might lose some of your younger guys coming up on free agency. Us Ravens fans learned this past season not to underestimate veteran leadership.

We are 13 million over right now. Cuts that are coming Ike will save us 7, woodley 8, and Levi Brown will save us 6 that right there is 21 million.. Troy will be another Harrison situation take a pay cut or leave and id he leaves there is another 10 million. Ben will also get a new deal that wont cost us 18 million dollars. All those players getting cut have their replacement waiting for them with the exception of troy but I think he will take a pay cut. The Steelers are in a much better position then before. From everything I read Heyward really took over a lot of the leadership on the defense and Vince Williams did as well.

Now we will find out just how good a coach Tomlin truly is... If you look at his record, post Cower draft picks, he is an average at best coach. It takes roughly 3 years to realize a draft, he went to two SB and won one with Cowher's players. Since Tomlin's drafts, they have what, the Cowboys of the East? Not that the Rooney's will fire him, they believe in continuity as they showed with Cowher.

Now we will find out just how good a coach Tomlin truly is... If you look at his record, post Cower draft picks, he is an average at best coach. It takes roughly 3 years to realize a draft, he went to two SB and won one with Cowher's players. Since Tomlin's drafts, they have what, the Cowboys of the East? Not that the Rooney's will fire him, they believe in continuity as they showed with Cowher.

What a lot of people ignore is the fact this is the exact same years in that Cowher struggled and missed three straight playoffs. 6 years after Cowher retired we went to the super bowl and Tomlins players contributed in that. The last two years have been rough but you can see the turn around coming. Tomlin has drafted some very good players and to compare the Steelers to the cowboys of late is a little bit of a stretch. Tomlin wont get fired any time soon nor should he and when it comes to continuity I think a lot of teams need to take a page from the steelers book. How the hell can you give a coach anything less then 3 years is beyond me really I think they should get 5.

We are 13 million over right now. Cuts that are coming Ike will save us 7, woodley 8, and Levi Brown will save us 6 that right there is 21 million.. Troy will be another Harrison situation take a pay cut or leave and id he leaves there is another 10 million. Ben will also get a new deal that wont cost us 18 million dollars. All those players getting cut have their replacement waiting for them with the exception of troy but I think he will take a pay cut. The Steelers are in a much better position then before. From everything I read Heyward really took over a lot of the leadership on the defense and Vince Williams did as well.

Woodley carries over $14M in dead money if cut. He's been restructured twice, and his deal signed as recent as 2011. Ike will save you only a little less than $4M because he's been restructured twice since 2011 as well. With your depth at CB, will you really cut Ike? You still have the cost of restricted free agents and getting guys to replace the players you cut for the 52 man roster. As it is right now you only have 43 men under contract. Are you really going to fill 10+ spots with draft picks and league minimum guys? Extending Ben's deal with how many times he's been restructured is going to catch up with you guys.

you cut Wood after june 1

saves mo money

he has the upper hand tho no matter what

and I myself would love to just go and

kick him in the ding ding

ike should have been gone 2 yrs ago

butt nooooooooooooooooo

swaggin ass

you cut Wood after june 1

saves mo money

he has the upper hand tho no matter what

and I myself would love to just go and

kick him in the ding ding

ike should have been gone 2 yrs ago

butt nooooooooooooooooo

swaggin ass

Vavavavoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmm..............................