ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

We got it good

vmax

Let's take a moment of gratitude as Ravens fans. We could be suffering on one of these message boards...

With the Seahawks' victory, now there are 13 teams, of 32, that have not won Super Bowl: Arizona, Atlanta, Buffalo, Carolina, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Detroit, Houston, Jacksonville, Minnesota, Philadelphia, San Diego and Tennessee.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10398760/seattle-super-bowl-dominance-mean-nfl-emphasis-switches-back-defense

ray-lewis-super-bowl-trophy.jpg?fit=700%

I am very grateful and thankful for this past 6 year run we witnessed. Is our window of opportunity still open? I'd have to say no, this will. Be Joe's and Ray rices 7th year in the league. Our window was wide open 2010 thru 2012' TJ Housyamomma and Lee Evans probably prevented us from becoming a dynasty.

Rice can say all he wants that he'll get back to form, father time has a say in this and 3 and a half years is the average life of a nfl running back. We lost too many pieces from 2012 just hope by the time we find a suitable replacements for Lewis, reed, Bork metal, that Joe is not past his prime.

• Upvote 1

I am very grateful and thankful for this past 6 year run we witnessed. Is our window of opportunity still open? I'd have to say no, this will. Be Joe's and Ray rices 7th year in the league. Our window was wide open 2010 thru 2012' TJ Housyamomma and Lee Evans probably prevented us from becoming a dynasty.

Rice can say all he wants that he'll get back to form, father time has a say in this and 3 and a half years is the average life of a nfl running back. We lost too many pieces from 2012 just hope by the time we find a suitable replacements for Lewis, reed, Bork metal, that Joe is not past his prime.

Yep, time to rebuild and find a few assassins on D and a few ballers on the O, including a smashmouth runner and a revamped OL.

It's going to take time. Unfortunately, I think it's going to take a few seasons and by then Joe may either be gone to FA or getting old. There's a lot of parts that need rebuilding: OL, WR, RB, TE backup, FS.

We actually might want to start planning on a replacement for Joe by drafting a QB in 2016.

Drafting high for six years has created a talent shortage.

But, of course, the ride was great and worth it.

It's going to take time. Unfortunately, I think it's going to take a few seasons and by then Joe may either be gone to FA or getting old. There's a lot of parts that need rebuilding: OL, WR, RB, TE backup, FS.

We actually might want to start planning on a replacement for Joe by drafting a QB in 2016.

yeah drafting late will catch up to you. What has always boggled my mind is it seems like the same teams always drafting in the top ten but they never get any better. I know bad drafting is a big part of it but if you pick in the top ten year after year you are bound to hit on a few of them.

yeah drafting late will catch up to you. What has always boggled my mind is it seems like the same teams always drafting in the top ten but they never get any better. I know bad drafting is a big part of it but if you pick in the top ten year after year you are bound to hit on a few of them.

You're right about some teams always drafting high but not improving. They must be really screwed up in their ownership and front office.

You're right about some teams always drafting high but not improving. They must be really screwed up in their ownership and front office.

Teams like Cleveland drafting Weeden in the 1st round when zero teams needed a QB at their spot. Could have easily drafted another player and picked him up in the 2nd if they wanted.