ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

I got a question

papasmurfbell

Take Ward or not  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Not with the age and milage he has. Just another contract they'd have to eat in a year or two when he get's IR'd.

He's at the point of diminishing returns.

The Ravens need a big play, field stretcher.

That won't be Ward.

At this point no, it could change depending what other recievers we would have.

And forget Riley for a moment he need to make a pretty big step, he is behind Harper for a reason on the depthcard and we will also have Marcus Smith back.

Clayton and D. Williams would probably be on this roster too next season, unless there will be a new salary cap season.

NO WAY on Hines Ward, I do not want that asshole on this team no matter how good he is!

http://forums.extremeravens.com/index.php?showtopic=1266&pid=13244&st=0entry13244

I went through KFFL and found these guys. There are more I am sure. Dwil and Clayton have been wastes of space so I would not bring them back I would rather try something new now.

D-Will has been a waste of space because Harbaugh decided not to use him the whole season. I would definitely bring D-Will back for cheap next season. I still believe he could become a deep threat for us. Flacco was looking his way a lot in the Steelers game, the Steelers had to account for him opening up our run game.

It depends on a lot of different things...

As mentioned, we don't even have WRs signed for next year... if he's the best option among WRs that's out there, I want him.

I would certainly take him over Clayton, Williams, Washington... so if the choice is between bringing them back and adding him or bringing them back and not, I say do it.

But if there are other options - and there will be through trade or FA - I expect to pursue them first to some extent.

NO WAY on Hines Ward, I do not want that asshole on this team no matter how good he is!

D-Will has been a waste of space because Harbaugh decided not to use him the whole season. I would definitely bring D-Will back for cheap not season. I still believe he could become a deep threat for us. Flacco was looking his way a lot in the Steelers game, the Steelers had to account for him opening up our run game.

Dwil is past the 3 yrs show me something stage. He can never stay healthy. He has great talent but he is always unhealthy.

No chance on Sweed. He blows. Wallace or Holmes I would grab in a heartbeat.

I hate his face, cheap hits, and his "pull the corner's facemask down as I run by"-route far too much.

major ditto on that. I wouldn't be able to watch a game looking at him smiling all the time. also, we don't need a(nother) guy as the target for other teams' animosity, we've had enough of that.