ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Your guess-who do we take at # 1 ?

Tornado700

I am certain of just one thing only. The Ravens will take the best ready to start player at # 17. I don't know if it is one of the 3 or 4 best O lineman, a TE, Wide out, or Safety. Therefore, my answer to my own question is, "I don't know". But, if I'm going to guess, which is what I'm asking you all to do, I"m going to say an O lineman. ( I disagree with Kiper and think one of the top ones fall to # 17. Your thoughts?

I am certain of just one thing only. The Ravens will take the best ready to start player at # 17. I don't know if it is one of the 3 or 4 best O lineman, a TE, Wide out, or Safety. Therefore, my answer to my own question is, "I don't know". But, if I'm going to guess, which is what I'm asking you all to do, I"m going to say an O lineman. ( I disagree with Kiper and think one of the top ones fall to # 17. Your thoughts?

Yeah, I agree we'll take the best player ready to start. I'll go out on a limb and say Lewan or Martin.

That's the greatness of a Ravens draft- you never know who they are going to take. Unlike most teams, who draft by position need, if Ozzie sees a tremendous football player available that plays the same position as another good Raven player, he'll grab him anyway and figure it out later. That is why the Ravens continue to make the playoffs, year after year. (Mostly)

Looks like most here are on the same page as me. We have no clue, but can't wait for next Thursday to get here as we look forward to it with eager anticipation. It's great to be a Raven fan.