ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Big year ahead for Joe

vmax

Are you F'ing kidding me? You're giving him credit for a TD he never got and that the ref even came out and said it shouldn't have been counted? That's going the extra mile?

go YouTube super xl calls. Its breaks down the whole game. From the view he had it looled as if the nose of the ball crossed before he was down. You cant really see the football though so it was a judgement call but really couls have gone either way.

Are you F'ing kidding me? You're giving him credit for a TD he never got and that the ref even came out and said it shouldn't have been counted? That's going the extra mile?

It is my if you aint cheating you aint trying rule of thumb. Do whatever it takes.

go YouTube super xl calls. Its breaks down the whole game. From the view he had it looled as if the nose of the ball crossed before he was down. You cant really see the football though so it was a judgement call but really couls have gone either way.

He was down the officials lost him and he crawled in and they were to stupid to notice.

It is my if you aint cheating you aint trying rule of thumb. Do whatever it takes.

He was down the officials lost him and he crawled in and they were to stupid to notice.

theres no way he could have crawled in the Bus was underneath him. He dives from about the two over the bus and meets the lber in the air at the goaline. His elbow that was carrying the football croswed but you cant see the nose. When you time to kill go watch that video. Really other then the low block call you can see why each call was made. I showed the video to a seqchicken friend of mine and he eaid well I guess I cant give you shit over it anymore. I will give you omce Ben was down he moved the ball back across the line but it looked like he crosses while in the air.

Joe gave us every opportunity to win in that Super Bowl run. He was pretty much flawless...what the fuck people...

That said, Joe needs to be great this year under Kubiak. Kubiak is proven. Every OC that has worked with Joe has sucked, so if Joe fails this year, there are no excuses.

• Upvote 1

See I don't see Joe as close to flawless in that run. I look at his receivers as basically flawless and covering his inaccurate throws a great deal. While Joe can gun a ball he has an issue with getting it to the right spot sometimes. Q, Smith and Pitta covered a good number of badly thorwn balls.

I have seen Joe make really stupid decisions with the ball that I have not seen Ben make. I look at the Sea/ Pitt SB when ben crawled into the endzone even though he was down. I give him credit fro getting a score by any means necessary.

So the FO is stupid for paying for a meaningless title.

No. Not for that title....for a solid career...nothing but playoffs and victories including his rookie year...for his youth and physical abilities.... and then for not choking or disappearing during an incredible playoff performance matched by only 1 QB in the history of the game....and....and....

because of the great company he keeps off the field....

joe-flacco-.jpg

They paid market value.

So Joe had no help when he completed 4 passes against the Pats.

Somebody had to throw the ball and make the fucking play. Only Montana had a playoff run like Joe...and he had Jerry Rice and a ton of talent around him and a great HC.

No QB is successful without the other 10 guys. It's a fucking team sport.

Shit...if you had your way the Ravens would have a trio of Kyle Bowler types competing for QB this year...but they would have CAP space!

Lot's of CAP with no chance to win.

• Upvote 1

Joe gave us every opportunity to win in that Super Bowl run. He was pretty much flawless...what the fuck people...

That said, Joe needs to be great this year under Kubiak. Kubiak is proven. Every OC that has worked with Joe has sucked, so if Joe fails this year, there are no excuses.

I told ya Grubbs, we have the Big 3 in the HT8R club, Larry Moe and Curly

So the FO is stupid for paying for a meaningless title.

Thats just comical on your part, The only stat that means squat to any front office personnel is W's & L's..I swear fantasy football has ruined fans mindset on the game.

A football team has 45 players on game day. I don't give a rats ass about W-L's for 1 guy. It is meaningless. I don't put many L's on Marino because the team decided RB's weren't worth having. He carried that team for a very long time. I would take Marino 100 times out of 100 compared to Joe.

Manning is a loser when it counts. Joe isn't. I can look at games that Manning gave away on his own but 95% of the time the QB is just another cog on the team.

So by that argument, you've nullified your Marino argument. You like to stir the pot. You throw your 'jackass' grenade and watch...

• Upvote 1

No not really. If I had to make a choice I would take the gold plated QB cog over the tin cog of Flacco. Flacco won a lot of games with the help of his team. Marino never got over the top because he was always lacking parts to get there. With what the Ravens have had over the last several yrs I could see Marino in his hayday I see the Ravens in at least 3 SB's.

So let's just say we didn't have Flacco...we had Michael Vick...decent QB, nowhere near the success of Flacco, but we had him in 2012...no SB, wouldn't you agree? Eventhough he would have the same supporting cast Flacco had that 'made Joe successful'.

I can agree with you that the QB is a cog in a bigger machine, but I cannot agree that Joe is overpaid and not worth the money. How would Eli/Luck/Wilson have done this past season?

I think Luck is going to be one of the greatest. Right now I don't think he caries the choking gene but he has to get to that spot to show if he does or not. Wilson while not being a stat machine gets the job done. He finds a way to make positive plays all the time. Eli has shown when put in the right situation he can do the job. Now Cam could have been a huge issue there but as a player I would take him before Joe.

No not really. If I had to make a choice I would take the gold plated QB cog over the tin cog of Flacco. Flacco won a lot of games with the help of his team. Marino never got over the top because he was always lacking parts to get there. With what the Ravens have had over the last several yrs I could see Marino in his hayday I see the Ravens in at least 3 SB's.

And if joe had duper and Clayton to throw to he'd also have multiple rings.

Marino had good teams under his belt, with the receiving corps he had the fins didn't need a defense