ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Game Ball

vmax

18 carries. 91 yards, 5.1 ypc and a TD.

Lorenzo "Stomp" Talifaro!

I guess his ball protection skills and pass blocking skills were holding him out of the lineup but damn...he's a chain moving powerful RB.

455874440_8.jpg?w=594

And of course, the most clutch kicker in the NFL....

thumb-400.jpg

We have some work to do. Jacoby Jones is unreliable as a third receiver. Aiken and Marlon Brown need to be in the lineup more. Love how Juice got some touches once Pitta went down. If we are going to be successful on offense, Juice will have to be a big part of that. We are going to be able to run the ball this season, we need to capitalize on that. I did not see too many playactions fakes today.

On defense something is going to have to be figured out with the pass rush, its non-existent. Matt Elam is an enormous liability as a cover safety, as are Miles and Stewart. Hopefully Will Hill can come off suspension soon and maybe Brooks gets some looks.

Receivers and Flacco are still off. It seems either a receiver would drop a ball, or Flacco would miss an open guy. Flacco missed Torrey in the redzone. Flacco had all day to throw but still threw a late, inaccurate pass. Flacco knew he missed it. Even the PI play with Torrey, if Flacco leads Torrey that's a TD and Torrey doesn't have to come back for the ball.

Steve Smith is the effing man.

• Upvote 1

Look at these runs...

1st quarter

2nd and 9 at BAL 38 (13:21) L.Taliaferro left guard to BLT 47 for 9 yards (J.Haden). 1st down!

2nd and 1 at CLE 44 (12:25) L.Taliaferro right guard to CLV 37 for 7 yards (T.Gipson). 1st down!

2nd quarter:

1st and 10 at BAL 20 (13:29) L.Taliaferro right tackle to CLV 49 for 31 yards (D.Whitner). 1st down!

1st and 10 at CLE 49 (12:54) L.Taliaferro left tackle to CLV 41 for 8 yards (T.Gipson). 2nd and 2. Ravens can use whole playbook.

1st and 10 at CLE 32 (10:45) L.Taliaferro right tackle to CLV 28 for 4 yards (B.Winn).
2nd and 6 at CLE 28 (10:06) L.Taliaferro right tackle to CLV 21 for 7 yards (P.Kruger). 1st Down!
1st and 10 at CLE 21 (9:29) L.Taliaferro left guard to CLV 16 for 5 yards (B.Winn; B.Mingo).
2nd and 5 at CLE 16 (8:49) L.Taliaferro right guard to CLV 12 for 4 yards (B.Mingo).
3rd and 1 at CLE 12 (8:06) L.Taliaferro right guard to CLV 9 for 3 yards (K.Dansby; C.Kirksey). 1st down!

3rd Quarter:

2nd and 3 at CLE 40 (8:45) L.Taliaferro right guard to CLV 31 for 9 yards (K.Dansby). 1st down!

2nd and 1 at CLE 1 Lorenzo Taliaferro 1 Yd Run (Justin Tucker Kick) TOUCHDOWN!

4th Quarter the Ravens basicly went with Forsett and threw more.

We have some work to do. Jacoby Jones is unreliable as a third receiver. Aiken and Marlon Brown need to be in the lineup more. Love how Juice got some touches once Pitta went down. If we are going to be successful on offense, Juice will have to be a big part of that. We are going to be able to run the ball this season, we need to capitalize on that. I did not see too many playactions fakes today.

On defense something is going to have to be figured out with the pass rush, its non-existent. Matt Elam is an enormous liability as a cover safety, as are Miles and Stewart. Hopefully Will Hill can come off suspension soon and maybe Brooks gets some looks.

Receivers and Flacco are still off. It seems either a receiver would drop a ball, or Flacco would miss an open guy. Flacco missed Torrey in the redzone. Flacco had all day to throw but still threw a late, inaccurate pass. Flacco knew he missed it. Even the PI play with Torrey, if Flacco leads Torrey that's a TD and Torrey doesn't have to come back for the ball.

Juice should basically be on the field on every play.

Agree with everything cleetz..

The safeties let players get behind them all day.

It would not have been close if Joe makes some throws...and doesn't have that brain fart INT. That was so rookie stupid. There were some drops....but that's football.

I like Supernaw to play some TE over Gilmore....but Juice can do it too.... :) Whoever fills in has to catch balls. Kubiak will feed him. He better tell them "You are a receiving weapon. This is the biggest chance you'll ever have to make it in the NFL. Don't fuck up....not that I'm trying to put pressure on you... :)"

If Steve runs the tout out we get 7 instead of 3, he stopped his route

Crave, who's Steve and what is a tout? I'm not so sure what you're talking about here.

Computer is down, route is what I meant to put there, Steve Smith is Steve. The ball hit the ground 7 yards deep in the end zone, Steve broke his route out 3 yards deep, if he stayed on route we get 6 there instead of settling for 3. I'm a believer that kicking fgs on the road will bite you. Just thank the man upstairs Cleveland has Cundiff.

But a win is a win and we in 2nd place.