ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

LOST 2/16/10

Guest BallTMore

Guest BallTMore

My mind was just blown!

I think I have a good idea of what is going to happen now, and it will be amazing. Best episode they ever had, IMO. And it's only week 3.

Whoa!

mindblown.jpg

Dexter is great... I don't know about best on TV.

Well, maybe right now... to me there's been a lull in good TV.

Actually, Modern Family or Men of a Certain Age might be taking the title right now - both in first seasons.

Dex 1 - Great.

Dex 2 - Alright (still very good compared to regular tv)

Dex 3 - Very Good.

Dex 4 - (haven't seen yet, but heard great things)

Dexter is great... I don't know about best on TV.

Well, maybe right now... to me there's been a lull in good TV.

Actually, Modern Family or Men of a Certain Age might be taking the title right now - both in first seasons.

Dex 1 - Great.

Dex 2 - Alright (still very good compared to regular tv)

Dex 3 - Very Good.

Dex 4 - (haven't seen yet, but heard great things)

I've been consistently entertained by Dexter. Hard to say if it's gotten worse or not, but either way it's still really good. Unlike most shows, I haven't reached a point of boredom with any of the seasons, so as long as that's still true, it's the top dog.

Lost was great this week IMO as well.

I like Dexter and Modern Family(great comedy) as well. Ed O'neill's wife on the show has a boyish flat figure though.

I dont know what I would pick as the best right now, there are a number of shows I like. I think Fringe is really good. Big Love is tremendous this season.

Burn Notice is a fun show. Have you seen Human Target? I ask because it reminds me of Burn Notice. Similar, fun popcorn action with a bit of comedy show.

I have, but I don't like it as much. Burn Notice has that sleek, CSI kind of feel to it. Human Target doesn't have that appeal, at least not yet.

I have, but I don't like it as much. Burn Notice has that sleek, CSI kind of feel to it. Human Target doesn't have that appeal, at least not yet.

Plus Burn Notice has Bruce Campbell, which is always a plus. Dont get me wrong, I like Burn Notice better, I just think Human Target is trying to emulate it in some ways and doing so successfully. Plus that one has Chi McBride in it and thats always a plus.

Not a big fan of Burn Notice at all. The lead guy just annoys the hell outta me.

I like what I have seen of White Collar, though.

Also, I continue to love Criminal Minds - but never am able to watch it live. Have to watch illegally because CBS refuses to put it on Hulu or On Demand anywhere. The only show they do that with too! :/