ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

LOST 2/16/10

Guest BallTMore

lol. Some of my faves:

Why couldn’t Locke talk after the hatch explosion?

I mean, dude was just in an explosion. Give him a minute.

Why does Miles decide to stay on the island?

He hadn’t gotten his own episode yet.

How do the producers of Expose deal with the death of their two lead actors, Nikki and Paolo?

Actually Paolo wasn’t on Expose, and Nikki was just a guest star. But I’m sure they were bummed and sent flowers.

Why did Sayid come back to life with a British accent?

Because Naveen Andrews was like, “What are they gonna do, fire me?”

How come Ben didnt enter the church, saying it "wasnt his time yet"

I'm not sure but I think it might be something to do with Alex and Danielle Rousseau. Perhaps his happiest time was with "his" daughter and only with them can he cross over.

I'm down to watching one show now. I haven't picked up any new ones in years.

Im broken now, no more Lost, no more 24..

NCIS had a nice finally Tuesday night..Cant wait til September,

Parenthood was pleasant suprise. hope the 2nd season is just as good.

I was pretty happy (and lucky) with the renewals for the fall. Lost and 24 ended, but they were expected to end. Otherwise everything I watch was renewed.

Well unless you count Flash Forward, but I had not watched that since it came back in February. I had them on DVR for a while then deleted them because I would never watch them.

And Parks And Recreation is being held back until mid-season, that doesn't bother me though.

Anyone watch Community? It was OK at the beginning of the year, but the last half season was hilarious IMO. Paintball episode was fantastic.

I'm not sure but I think it might be something to do with Alex and Danielle Rousseau. Perhaps his happiest time was with "his" daughter and only with them can he cross over.

I think Christian said 'most important' time, not happiest. I took it that Ben didn't feel he was ready because he had not forgiven himself for all the wrong he did, especially against the group inside so he didn't feel he should be included with them.