ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

LOST 2/16/10

Guest BallTMore

Guest BallTMore

It was! Always liked the Alpert character, so last nights episode was great.

Some minor questions answered. More questions arose, but that's to be expected with LOST.

We know what broke the statue. We know the island is pretty much a jail for evil (If we can believe Jacob). It's purpose is to keep the evil locked away so it doesn't spread. It seems the candidates' purpose is to kill the MIB.

I want to know MIB's name so bad. I keep waiting for Jacob to call him Esau.

Also, Jacob was a bit of a bad-ass yesterday, something we haven't seen from him. He's usually more laid back, but yesterday he was kicking Richard's ass.

The sideways flashes have become a little more important now. Since the island is underwater does that mean MIB has escaped? He said he could only leave if Jacob was dead and everyone else that took his place was dead.

Or does it mean MIB was killed, allowing everyone else to move on with their lives as if nothing happened?

Guest BallTMore

haha @ Vincent. I think he'll be back. WAAAAALLLLLTTTT! too.

They made a such a big deal out of Walt early on, he has to be the key to something.

Guest BallTMore
Are we talking about the same Vincent? I'm referring to the one that lives in an underground tunnel and dates Linda Hamilton. lol.

The dog. lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BallTMore
I'm more confused than ever, brotha!

haha. What are you confused about?

I think things are starting to get a tad bit clearer. lol

Whats clear is the producers don't like me.

This is the second time this season they have killed off a busty bounces through the jungle in a tank top woman on the show.

(Kate doesnt bounce nor do much for me (side note, I don't like the more made up Juliet on V, I prefer the less makeup plainer one on Lost))

Libby is the best looking mental patient ever, everyone else looks like they belong in an institution and she comes out wearing makeup and looking clean.

Hugo has a head the size of a St Bernard.

I liked it and figured it was relatively straightforward until the end. Not sure about whats going on with

Desmond.

Plus Burn Notice has Bruce Campbell, which is always a plus. Dont get me wrong, I like Burn Notice better, I just think Human Target is trying to emulate it in some ways and doing so successfully. Plus that one has Chi McBride in it and thats always a plus.

Quoting myself! After watching them all I think Human Target turned out to be a very good new show this season. It was only 12 episodes but the cast really gelled and it was a lot of fun. Hopefully Fox picks it up for next season, especially after they ended (thank goodness) 24.

I think things are starting to get a tad bit clearer. lol

so what kind of satanic ritual album are you listening to?

But I knew my man Mikey would have some say in this..

LMAO! I was surprised to see Michael given his remarks about the character's death. I'm VERY disappointed that he didn't mention Walt or ask Hugo to give Walt a message. Leaves that whole storyline loose. Hope they tie it up.

Guest BallTMore

I'm sure they'll include WAAAAAALLLLT in the coming weeks. They made him too important in the early episodes to just have him fade away forever. I'd imagine Aaron will be mentioned/brought back, too