ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Where we stand (statistically)

varaven45

Speaking of stats, ESPN has us in the playoffs, and winning the division, based upon DVOA:

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11857463/dallas-cowboys-miss-postseason-updated-playoff-projection-nfl

Each week from now until the end of the regular season, we'll be taking a look at the projected playoff field based on the Football Outsiders playoff odds simulation that plays out the rest of the season 50,000 times. A random draw assigns each team a win or loss for each game. (Like Donovan McNabb, the playoff odds simulation does not believe in ties.) The probabilities are based on each team's current weighted DVOA rating as well as home-field advantage. (DVOA is Football Outsiders' proprietary defense-adjusted value over average metric which looks at a team's performance on every play and adjusts based on situation and opponent, explained further here. Weighted DVOA then takes that rating and adjusts it to lower the strength of games that took place more than a month ago.)

4. Baltimore Ravens

Current record: 6-4 | Weighted DVOA: 23.7%
Mean projected wins: 9.9
Total playoff odds: 64.6% | Weekly change: +11.1%

If the season ended today, the Ravens would not have a playoff spot, but our DVOA ratings regard Baltimore as the class of the AFC North. The Ravens are fourth in the NFL in point differential, and DVOA has them rated even higher -- second behind only Denver. And even though the entire division has winning records, Baltimore is the only AFC North team in our top 10. The Ravens also have the division's easiest remaining schedule.

Remaining scheduleschedule Ravens

@saints

Vs Bolts

@ Fins

Vs Jags

@ Texans

Vs Brownies

Steelers schedule

@ titans

Vs saints

@ Bengals

@ falcons

Vs chiefs

Vs Bengals

Bengals schedule

@saints

@ Tampa

@ texans

Vs steelers

@ browns

Vs Denver

@ steelers

Browns schedule

Vs Texans

@ falcons

@ buffalo

Vs colts

Vs Bengals

@ Carolina

@ Baltimore

I kinda like our remaining schedule also, no way in hell we don't get at least 5 more wins out of it, and if we play our cards right we can run the table. Lol at the Bengals 7 games left, 5 on the road

I have brought up stats that you happily ignored.

You don't bring up shit all you want to do is trade people, and here you and your other stooge clearly ignoring the facts posted here that the ravens are 8th in passing 6th in rushing. You and rasta havent said one thing positive. Where the fact is we are 100% better offensively then last season.

I only see 4 more wins. All 3 home games we should win but I just can't see us winning more than 1 more road game the rest of the way. I'm normally the optimist but the team is just so inconsistent when on the road that going 1-2 seems realistic at this point.

You don't bring up shit all you want to do is trade people, and here you and your other stooge clearly ignoring the facts posted here that the ravens are 8th in passing 6th in rushing. You and rasta havent said one thing positive. Where the fact is we are 100% better offensively then last season.

Then you are blind or willfully ignorant.

I consider Miami a home game since there will be ton of ravensravens fans there and Miami will make us where are dark purple jerseys.

Willful ignorance.