ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Keeping Kubiak...

oldno82

So many coaches get the ax every year it's going to be tough to keep him.

But....a lot of those coaches work for crappy organizations. He won't go to the bad places.

I could see Kubiak with the Giants or 49ers next year.

I think it depends on how far we go into the playoffs, I could see Kubes coaching Cinncy after Marvy gets the boot. Now if we don't get into the playoffs he'll still be here.

Is the buzz still suggesting Jim Harb is leaving SF or did they kiss and make up?

Dennison is a definite possibility but he'd could wind up as Kubiak's OC as he's been very loyal to him.

Maybe Kubiak has had his fill of head coaching and will stay.

Dennison absolutely goes with Kubes.

Oh no he's gone, especially after the Oakland debackle. Michigan job awaits him.

My understanding is Jim doesn't want to go back to college.

Is the buzz still suggesting Jim Harb is leaving SF or did they kiss and make up?

Jim ain't going anywhere. He said he's never leaving California. His wife is from there. He is at war with Trent

the GM but the owner loves both of them and with good reason. They're both great at what they do.