ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens favored by two touchdowns

Tornado700

Wrong Crave. With or without Torrey and Justin, we will beat Jax. Our D and Joe will see to that. Why take a chance on hurting them more when it's not necessary, and it is not necessary. Forsett is our premier back and Torrey is our best receiver. We need them for the playoffs, which we WILL be in. I hope Harbaugh does the right thing.

One other thing, if Harbaugh finds himself in a close game at halftime or the 3rd quarter, then you do what has to be done to win. If the Ravens build a commanding lead, which I think we do, rest both of them.

Agree...neither one is at 100% anyway.

Fox is not on the Ravens bandwagon....

Launching Point

BOLD PREDICTION #1: Jaguars rookie Blake Bortles will post the first three-TD outing of his career

REASONS TO BELIEVE: 1) The Ravens (Jacksonville's Sunday foe) own the NFL's 29th-ranked pass defense, allowing 276 yards per game.

2) The Jaguars have their full complement of pass-catchers healthy for Week 15.

3) Bortles has already tossed 30-plus balls nine times.

4) Since Week 9, Bortles has a cumulative completion rate of 59 percent.

5) Jacksonville's rushing attack ranks among the league's worst.

6) The strong-armed Bortles (multiple TDs for Weeks 3/9) is due for a transcendent rookie breakout. http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/a-look-at-bold-predictions-for-nfl-week-15/ss-BBgCyuj?ocid=iehp#image=2

If this happens....0036837_2988_MC_T.jpg

No way Forsett rests, he will want vindication on the Jags for cutting him earlier this year.

As far as Torrey, with him being gimpy, the question is: do you use an active roster spot to have him as a decoy? I believe it worked last week, but I'm not sure if it works two weeks in a row.

No way Forsett rests, he will want vindication on the Jags for cutting him earlier this year.

As far as Torrey, with him being gimpy, the question is: do you use an active roster spot to have him as a decoy? I believe it worked last week, but I'm not sure if it works two weeks in a row.

Aiken Brown and Smith sr are ample enough if Torrey is injured deactivate him.