ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Finally the Ravens writing off a bad move

papasmurfbell

We really hit with Pitta and Art Jones that year but man what a terrible drafted when you consider we completely missed on our first three picks. I'm not going to question it because we won a Super Bowl a couple years later and going back in a time machine and changing one thing has unforeseen consequences. However, it hurts seeing Dez Bryant going one pick before us, and Gronk going one pick before Dickson.

We really hit with Pitta and Art Jones that year but man what a terrible drafted when you consider we completely missed on our first three picks. I'm not going to question it because we won a Super Bowl a couple years later and going back in a time machine and changing one thing has unforeseen consequences. However, it hurts seeing Dez Bryant going one pick before us, and Gronk going one pick before Dickson.

Gronk went one ahead of Kindle

Jimmy Graham went several picks after Dickson too... coulda woulda shoulda.... but yeah

I heard something about worms...

Which would mean that IF any charges prevail, it would be for not taking care with due diligence for his dog, not for beating the it. I'd say NO charges forthcoming. Also, on another note, if anyone has any photos of Terrance Cody shirtless when he reported to the Ravens in his rookie season, please post it, then compare it to the photo in this thread of Brandon Williams. Night and day. I would respectfully submit that Cody did the same thing to his body that he did to his dog. He didn't take care of either. That's why he is no longer a Raven.

He was actually projected in the first round of the draft, in the

top 25, then he dropped to 2d round. Now we know why but

he kept getting injured probably because of his weight.

I was excited to get him and Kindle in the 2d round. I htought

it was a steal-lol.

But we still got Pitta who helped win the SB. He has a ring and

Gronk and Jimmy Graham don't.

That was the draft Oz traded down with Denver and they took

Tebow. We got Pitta with one of the picks for Tebow.