ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Happy Draft Day

RavenMad

Happy Draft Day to you RavenMad....and everybody else! :gorave:

I used to really get fired up and into the draft and all the prospects a month before the draft. I'm not going to name all the busts that I thought the Ravens had to have. well....I'll give you one.

He wasn't a bust, but I wanted Lito Sheppard over Ed Reed...

drstrangelove.jpg

I want to thank everybody for all the material that they put up and it's good to see some posters with the passion that I used to have leading up to the draft.

One thing I do every year: I watch every friggn'n minute of it.

This is a very important draft for the Ravens. If they can hit it good....they don't have to be great....just a nice, good, solid draft then they will be playoff contenders the next few years.

Well, I know I'm excited for it. The one thing I can count on is that Oz and Eric will have some, or even many, surprises!

Berry is my brothers all time favorite player. He wears a #82 Ravens "Berry" jersey to the games.

Berry is my brothers all time favorite player. He wears a #82 Ravens "Berry" jersey to the games.

Yeah Berry was quite a guy. The best pass catcher I've ever seen and a great route runner. I remember he used to take a football wherever he went when he was younger. That way, he said, he got the feel of the ball.

Of course, Johnny U was one of my all time faves, as was Bert Jones.

Good times!