ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens hit a homerun with Breshad Perryman

Tornado700

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wowzzza ESPN radio down here 580am just claimed that Perriman will be the steal of the draft, praised harbs and the front office and even had nice words about Joe and his leadership.CAnt wait to see this kid on Sundays,

twilightzonewilltherealmartianpleasestan"I'll say this...he is the oldest looking 21 year old that I have ever seen.

Did they check his birth certificate?

Maybe it's really his Dad trying to make an NFL comeback."

Max, I think it is just the hairline. Hate to judge, but he really needs to shave the dreads. If you look at this picture with a hat on from his IG, you can see he's very much still a kid! I listened to the pressed and he has a very young sounding voice as well, crazy to think how a 21-year old kid is going to be playing with grown men come September!

https://instagram.com/p/zPlHIcFdEC/

I watched the press conference on the Ravens site and came away more impressed.

I am so into this draft tonight. Hellova sports weekend that we have with the draft, Orioles, Derby, the fight, hockey...it's couch heaven man! :gorave:

Should the Ravens trade up for DE Gregory from Nebraska?

No, he has so many issues, let him be a star or dud for another team. I think they go running back if the kid from Indiana is still there, if not, I think they trade back, most of hat they "need" and BPA are gone at this point value wise. Unless they feel Wolford won't last too far into the 3rd.

No, he has so many issues, let him be a star or dud for another team. I think they go running back if the kid from Indiana is still there, if not, I think they trade back, most of hat they "need" and BPA are gone at this point value wise. Unless they feel Wolford won't last too far into the 3rd.

Got it.

How about Harold from Virginia?

Ravens website nailed it....

TE Maxx Williams, Minnesota
Sophomore; 6-foot-4, 254 pounds; 36 receptions, 569 yards, 8 touchdowns
The consensus top tight end in the draft is a big-bodied chain mover who can also stretch the field down the seam. He isn’t the fleetest of foot, but he creates separation with his route-running and big frame. Williams is also one of the best blocking tight ends in the class. He could immediately help, but Baltimore may have to trade up to grab him.
Edited by vmax

If you haven't had the pleasure of seeing him play, let me say, remember a guy named, HEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP! Williams has, get this, better hands, runs better (remember all the dives Heap would take when defenders went low on him?) Well, Williams runs over people, jumps over people and lands on his feet to keep running.

He should have gone in the first, great move, especially considering what little they gave up for him. This could be just what the Ravens and Joe need to boost that passing offense over 4,000 yards.... Oh did I mention, he is a better blocker than Heap as well....