ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Interesting Flacco Stat

oldno82

And all those PI yards on Smith didn't help his stats either.

14 yards short of 4,000 qualifies him as an average Joe to the media.

But.........4,022 yards would have placed him in elite company according to these fine minds.

"Do I care what they think?"

Joe-Flacco.jpg

Edited by vmax

Joe should be the first guy ranked in the second tier.

There's only 5 in the first tier I think so Joe at #6 would be right.

"Be like me Joe. Just let what the critics say roll off you like water on a ducks back."

Joe%2BFlacco%2BBarack%2BObama%2BWelcomes

Joe should be the first guy ranked in the second tier.

There's only 5 in the first tier I think so Joe at #6 would be right.

"Be like me Joe. Just let what the critics say roll off you like water on a ducks back."

Joe%2BFlacco%2BBarack%2BObama%2BWelcomes

Yup, that would be Joe at the top of the 2d teir or close to it.

I have not looked at this list you guys are referring to but In know particular order these are the Qb's that I think are ahead of Joe , Rodgers, Brady, Manning, Brees, Rothlisberger,Wilson, Romo, Rivers. And i see you guys are starting early with the excuses as to why Flacco's numbers aren't better. Joe is a 2nd tier QB and there is nothing wrong with that, Just as long as the Ravens win the Superbowl this year i could care less where Joe is ranked on some QB list. Now if they had put Joe in a 3rd tier or 4th tier and grouped him along with QB's that clearly his inferior than it would be cause to complain but from what i'm seeing that wasn't the case.

Fwiw - Joe's a good to very good QB. No more, no less. Good enough to win us a SB and maybe another. Who gives a damn whether he's elite and whether we think or don't think he is. So long as he keeps winning, who cares.

Joe s a winner and a good to very good QB and for that I'm damn glad he's a Raven. 👍

I have not looked at this list you guys are referring to but In know particular order these are the Qb's that I think are ahead of Joe , Rodgers, Brady, Manning, Brees, Rothlisberger,Wilson, Romo, Rivers. And i see you guys are starting early with the excuses as to why Flacco's numbers aren't better. Joe is a 2nd tier QB and there is nothing wrong with that, Just as long as the Ravens win the Superbowl this year i could care less where Joe is ranked on some QB list. Now if they had put Joe in a 3rd tier or 4th tier and grouped him along with QB's that clearly his inferior than it would be cause to complain but from what i'm seeing that wasn't the case.

Look what Romo's had to work with for years. Great O line, Dez, Whitten, Murray.

Joe has had 1 hand tied behind his back until recently. He's never enjoyed having all the pieces in place year after year like Romo.

Look what Romo's had to work with for years. Great O line, Dez, Whitten, Murray.

Joe has had 1 hand tied behind his back until recently. He's never enjoyed having all the pieces in place year after year like Romo.

Romo's O-line didn't get great until last year when they drafted Martin, Dez is a stud but Murray didn't become Murray until last year because he couldn't stay healthy , Dez is the only piece that Romo has that Joe has not had. But on the flip side Flacco has had better defenses to work with. I like Joe but using the eye test Romo looks to have better control of his offense. Perriman looks like he's a stud so hopefully Joe has that piece now. If you want to say Joe is better than Romo, because they are so close , i could understand but Romo's creativity when nothing is there is what separates them to me.

Romo has Murray the last 2 seasons over 1200 yards and couldn't do shit, he's had a beast in Dez and Whitten and couldn't win shit. He's THE ultimate choker in the nfl. He has no business past the 4 th tier of qbs, he's right there with RG No knee

Edited by cravnravn