ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

What's your take on the game?

cravnravn

I did not see any of it just what was on the red zone, I've read numerous articles in the Sun and from what I've read I get we haven't improved in our secondary.

2. After our first teamers we really don't have any depth. Any our WR's after Smith are not that good.

I did get to see the highlights of the fight and the ejection of Smith.

I watched the first half when most of the starters played. We started fast and played well the 1st q.

We scored a TD, courtesy of Flacco to Smith, then seemed to coast. Went up 13-0 ; Tucker missed a FG (which would have put us up 16-0.

That meant we settled for 3 FG attempts with our 1st team against the skins.

After taking the 13-0 lead, skins got a TD on a fluke, tipped pass. Schaub then throws a pick, skins go in and take the lead 14-13.

We had a chance to take the lead before the half but Buck Allen fumbled the ball at the goal line and left points on the field.

Overall, aside from the 1st Q, pretty tough to watch. These guys have a lot of work to do and guys need to get healthy or start sucking it up.

Denver is looming in 2 weeks.

The things that scare me about this team...

1) Who the hell is our #2 receiver? When Smith went out the passion went out. Joe targets him because he's Mason/Boldin and will fight for the ball. Camp didn't play and is the only other WR I see that knows where he is

2) The tackling ability of the corners is horrible. Pees has them playing 15 yards off the ball which allows the WR to catch/turn/juke before the defender is even in range.

3) Schaub is even shittier than advertised

I left at halftime. When Schaub came in and they couldn't punch it in on 3 plays at the goal line so why not try for 4 and fumble....I could see the meltdown coming.

There were tons of "Make this play and make the team" moments.

Nobody made the play.

Lot's of opportunities to shine, but now they are "Gone With The Wind."

First time that I am doubting this coaching staff.

I know it's a little early to take back my super bowl prognostication, but, man, they are not inspiring any confidence at all. The last three games have been hard to watch. Very hard to watch. Our second team defense and offense has stunk up the house big time. I can't even watch them, they are that bad! And maybe Rasta is right after all, Matt Schaub is terrible. On the other hand, look at Tyrod and what he is doing in Buffalo. Just calling it like I see it fellas.

I am worried about the receivers. I don't see any aggressiveness from Brown, Aiken or Butler. Flacco has thrown some catchable balls downfield that our guys haven't fought for.

All three are AVERAGE, at best. Unlike Pittsburgh, who have at least three above average receivers. And what is the freakin' deal with Perriman? The secretcy is starting to unnerve me. Is this guy coming back to play or what? When? It makes you start to wonder if this was a true first round bust. Or am I over-reacting? As a fan, I just want somebody affiliated with the team to tell us the truth. Just level with us, please.

All three are AVERAGE, at best. Unlike Pittsburgh, who have at least three above average receivers. And what is the freakin' deal with Perriman? The secretcy is starting to unnerve me. Is this guy coming back to play or what? When? It makes you start to wonder if this was a true first round bust. Or am I over-reacting? As a fan, I just want somebody affiliated with the team to tell us the truth. Just level with us, please.

Really is beginning to remind me of the Sergio K. fiasco. And the lack of news and updates is totally inexcusable.