ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens to win Super Bowl 50

TBird

According to SI. He had us going to it last year (as I did) but some well timed trickery by NE vs

a beat up secondary kept the Ravens from going.

SI says Ravens could use a change of fortune and if their secondary can stay healthy

they will march thru a wide open AFC after going 11-5 in the regular season.

Peter King also has the Ravens winning SB 50.

See my post on the Bronco thread where Ravens will beat Denver.

Bedard, who picked the Ravens to win the AFC North at 11-5, has them taking a route to the big game fans will likely love -- a wild-card win at home over the Pittsburgh Steelers, a road divisional-round win against the Patriots, and a win at the Denver Broncos in the AFC championship game over former offensive coordinator Gary Kubiak.

Bedard cited the Ravens' record in traveling to New England in January, and said their stout front seven can shut down Seattle’s ground game in the Super Bowl.

“Baltimore is the most well-rounded team, one that has a lot to prove given how last season ended,” he wrote.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-sports-illustrated-picks-ravens-to-win-super-bowl-50-20150903-story.html

It's nice to get some love from the media but this is a killer schedule. It will be a war all the way to make a playoff spot.

"IF the Ravens make the playoffs, then I love their chances to go all the way. This schedule will make them a great team.

Or break them.... because a lot of unproven players have to emerge.

The TE's.

Perriman and the other receivers because Steve Smith can't do it all.

Suggs and Dumervil have to hold up. Smith and Webb too.

Jernigan's out. Can Williams and rookie Carl Davis hold down the fort?

And then the all important Team Chemistry. Can the Ravens achieve great chemistry with so many new players? This does not happen over night.

"Now hold on there max. I never did anything, played for the Ravens 1 year and we did ok."

Dilfer-SB-XXXV.jpg