ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Week 1 Lines

cravnravn

Ravens vs Jets (-3)

I truly believe one of these two teams will represent the AFC in the Super Bowl, so this matchup should be a dandy. Joe Flacco gets to take new toy Anquan Boldin for a spin and the Jets will welcome LaDainian Tomlinson, Jason Taylor and Antonio Cromartie. Santonio Holmes will have to serve his suspension first, however. The Jets will be a force but I really like Baltimore’s team and the Ravens should pressure Mark Sanchez plenty.

Free pick: Ravens +3

http://www.examiner.com/x-7384-Sports-Betting-Examiner~y2010m5d21-NFL-Picks-Football-Odds-For-Week-1-NFL-Up?cid=edition-by-channel-rss-National-Sports

:>)

Ravens vs Jets (-3)

I truly believe one of these two teams will represent the AFC in the Super Bowl, so this matchup should be a dandy. Joe Flacco gets to take new toy Anquan Boldin for a spin and the Jets will welcome LaDainian Tomlinson, Jason Taylor and Antonio Cromartie. Santonio Holmes will have to serve his suspension first, however. The Jets will be a force but I really like Baltimore’s team and the Ravens should pressure Mark Sanchez plenty.

Free pick: Ravens +3

http://www.examiner.com/x-7384-Sports-Betting-Examiner~y2010m5d21-NFL-Picks-Football-Odds-For-Week-1-NFL-Up?cid=edition-by-channel-rss-National-Sports

:>)

Its a bit early but this game shapes up as a dandy. Jets have made some great moves except for letting Thomas Jones walk.

Lets hope that move haunts them in game 1 as I am not sure Greene and LT can carry the load.

Time will tell, eh ?

Go Ravens !!

I am still not a believer in Mark Sanchez. I just don't think he's anything more than an average QB. I guess with that defense and running game, you don't need to be. And the Jets have certainly done a good job of surrounding him with weapons. Luckily Santonio Holmes will be out when we play them, he would probably kill us like usual.

I don't know what to think about Sanchez. He played like a bust in the regular season...12 TD's to 20 INT's....63 QB rating.

Then he had 2 good games when it mattered in the playoffs.

I think he'll be Rex Ryans Kyle Boller.

Conversely....Flacco is great in the regular season but he has yet to look good in the playoffs. bird-pooping.gif