ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Kyle Boller gets hitched...

BengalBilly

...to a controversial bride. Honestly I don't think she's all that hot.

Carrie Prejean Weds Kyle Boller

Controversial beauty queen Carrie Prejean has tied the knot.

The former Miss California USA, 23, wed Oakland Raiders quarterback Kyle Boller, 28, Friday at The Grand Del Mar hotel in San Diego, Calif., her hometown.

The 25-minute ceremony was "beautiful," a witness tells E! News. "They had cocktails on the lawn right after. Everyone seemed really happy."

Prejean wore a gorgeous one-shoulder mermaid-style gown, according to E!, while Boller and his fellow groomsmen donned black tuxedos.

After bidding farewell to her six bridesmaids, she and Boller were whisked away in a white Rolls Royce Phantom, E! reports.

The two got engaged this past February.

Prejean made headlines last April when pageant judge Perez Hilton asked her if she supported gay marriage. "In my country, in my family, I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman," she replied. "No offense to anybody there, but that's how I was raised and that's how I think it should be, between a man and a woman."

Her response outraged Hilton and others in the Miss California community. Hilton launched a crude attack against her. Organizer Keith Lewis even released a statement: "As co-director of the Miss California USA, I am personally saddened and hurt that Miss California believes marriage rights belong only to a man and a woman."

Divorced in 2 yrs.

I don't know about that. Aren't they both born in California? I think the norm there is to start being swingers a couple years after getting married.

Guest BallTMore

Congrats to Kyle.

Divorced in 2 yrs.

Haha probably.

Most marriages fail anyway, regardless of celebrity, so as long as he doesn't care about giving up half his stuff then it doesn't really matter.

Congrats to Kyle.

Haha probably.

Most marriages fail anyway, regardless of celebrity, so as long as he doesn't care about giving up half his stuff then it doesn't really matter.

You know she does look like a major gold digger. I hope he had a pre-nup signed and sealed.

perfect marriage....a not hot Miss America and a sucky NFL QB.

Maybe he's gold digging her money?