ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Foxworth tears ACL

cravnravn

Guest BallTMore

As much as I curse him, Frank Walker needs to be called today.

He is a bonehead, but he can play good football at times. I think he could matchup with T.O. better than any CB we bring in right now. Plus, he seems to play well against Pittsburgh.

Give me a call, Oz.

frank_walker.jpg

As much as I curse him, Frank Walker needs to be called today.

He is a bonehead, but he can play good football at times. I think he could matchup with T.O. better than any CB we bring in right now. Plus, he seems to play well against Pittsburgh.

Give me a call, Oz.

frank_walker.jpg

LMAO, you're so funny

The Ravens are having "dialogue" with free agent Frank Walker about returning to help their depleted cornerback group, a league source said Sunday.

Walker, 28, played for the past two seasons. He is also considering offers from two other teams.

The Ravens' top three cornerbacks -- Domonique Foxworth, Fabian Washington and Lardarius Webb -- aren't at full strength. Foxworth was lost for the season Thursday after tearing his ACL.

Besides Walker, the Ravens have been linked to Fred Smoot and Anthony Henry. The Ravens aren't looking for a starter, but they need additional depth.

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/blog/2010/08/ravens_having_dialogue_with_cornerback_frank_walker.html

downing-shots.gif

Edited by vmax

Max that emoticon was perfect for the article. ThAts exactly how i feel thinkibg about frank walker starting for us. We should add a clause to his contract that every yard of pass interference is $1000 out of his pay. It would save us $50,000 a game

Just saw the latest steelers game, and was thinking $5000 per penalty.. and then we add those PI yards, we would save Steve a lot.

First half did not hurt us much, Rice he played great, but he had a fumble who killed us for a while, Cousins hurts and Flacco is always in danger, Carr PI.. still he played pretty good in that match. And obviously Frank the tank and the coaches for a vital not called time out, and we gave up seven!

Second half was absurd and heartbreaking, we dominated and did so much wrong. Ravens interception for a TD except, Suggs block in the back, and then the zebras, PI against Heap missed for TD, we only got away with a FG. Ngata stupid stupid personal fault. Next offensive drive McGahee for TD, except Kelley Washington for stupid holding. Mason easy TD oh drop and then Cousins for 15 yards penalty, not even a FG. Mason dropped pass. And the game ended with a Frank PI (at least that was what the zebras was thinking) instead of a Zibby pick for a possible FG drive.

Flacco played like Joe Cool, next time he just need 21 players and some coaches, we were the better team that day, except we kept on killing hmm the ravens.