ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Jets D

varaven45

Cromartie tackles like a girl, Id run at him all day..

Im sorry, no way in hell Im buying that Revis is in game shape, Id go right after him, maybe he'll tweak a hammy.

They have Jason Taylor on the end, hes not the same JT from 10 years ago, when Dee would slobber all over herself at his body picture..

Hit them hard and hit them often, put the game on Dirty Sanchez's shoulder..

exactly.

Well we know rex is gonna blitz flacco all day so im looking for a ton of screens and quick hitters to rice and mcgahee. Draw plays should be effective. I think we'll see Heap getting work.

I like your idea - the screens and quick hitters might just work. Rex is blitzing the crap out of Joe; from everywhere and anywhere. Cam is going to need a helluva game plan - it is going to be tough moving on this bunch.

They have no weakness on D. Very solid up the middle. Great vs the run and we know about the corners.

The good news is the Ravens have a big, tough and nasty O. You can't intimidate them. They won't get slapped around. They might even win the physical battle.

There's a ton of pride and confidence on that Ravens O.

Smarts too.

"Expect a snot knocker.'

48643349.jpg

Here's Ray Lewis's take on the offense's abilities...

Ray then paused, smiled and said: "I'll tell you something, we're going to be hard to defend. You can't cheat anywhere. If I was playing us, I'd be scratching my head a little. If you double Quan (Anquan Boldin), then Mase (Derrick Mason), T. J. and Todd (Heap) are singled. They can all win that match. Then you have Ray (Rice) out of the backfield with Joe (Flacco) throwing, Cam's play calling…It's a lot to cover."

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/News/Articles/2010/09/Byrne_Identity_-__How_the_Ravens_Landed_TJ.aspx

Yeah the no huddle is a weapon against Rex's D. Without the substitutions those crazy blitzes will get picked up as the D gets tired.

If we get Flacco in a rhytm early then we can beat the Jets easily. If the Jets get a few quick 3 and outs in the 1st half and really get the crowd into it then we will be in trouble.

Yeah the no huddle is a weapon against Rex's D. Without the substitutions those crazy blitzes will get picked up as the D gets tired.

If we get Flacco in a rhytm early then we can beat the Jets easily. If the Jets get a few quick 3 and outs in the 1st half and really get the crowd into it then we will be in trouble.

Good points RavenMad ! The No Huddle offense is about the only scenario by which I see us beating the Jets D. It will be a great test for Joe and the new look offense.