ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Hemsley has Gloomy Outlook

vmax

He basicly says the D will get steam rolled Thursday night...

Prediction: A long-time foundation of the team, the Ravens' run defense has been showing signs of cracking. Turner's power running will cause it to crumble even more. Luckily for the Ravens, there are not too many running backs of his caliber left on the schedule, which should set up a strong second-half run. FALCONS, 21-10

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/bs-sp-ravens-scouting-report-1111-20101110,0,6310870.story

Won't happen! I'm comming!"

3bff4883674d86baca27fc699926e2d3.jpg

Guest BallTMore

I'm a bit gloomy myself about tomorrow. Turner is part of the gloom.

Our players seem to be whining already about having to play on Thursday.I feel like they're already making excuses.

I think the game will be close, but I just can't shake the feeling that we'll look sluggish and will never find a rhythm on O or D.

But, that's why they play the game.

Too much doom n gloom in here.

We still have the 9th overall D in the league, granted they might bend but they aint breaking.

If Im Hemsley he should have paid attention to the Falcons secondry and written an article on how they are going to stop Bazooka Joe & his Army of Rice,McGahee,Boldin,Heap,Mason...

We have a FOOTBALL GAME TONIGHT! Against the ATLANTA FALCONS! WHO? EXACTLY! The ATLANTA FALCONS? You guys are afraid of the ATLANTA FALCONS? The same ATLANTA FALCONS who LOST to PITTSBURGH? The same ATLANTA FALCONS who just plaid a topsy-turvy, exhausting game just FOUR DAYS AGO, against the TAMPA BAY BUCS no less?

It'll be a *** I'm stupid for thinking this game is easy ***! They won't know what HIT 'em! This is FOOTBALL, and we're playing it on a THURSDAY NIGHT!

Bucky Brooks of nfl.com likes the Ravens tonight...

The Ravens enter the game regarded as the best team in the league behind an improving offense under the direction of Flacco. He has been sensational in their last five games with 11 touchdowns and only one interception during that span. With the defense slowly getting back to health with the return of Ed Reed, the Ravens have the potential to hammer the Falcons on both sides of the ball.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81c0413a/article/ravens-have-tools-to-reverse-falcons-fortunes-at-home?module=HP_cp2