ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

This is still a game where the defense wins games.

Tornado700

All in all, the Ravens will have an exceptional defense, an exceptional special teams, and an adequate offense. What do I mean by adequate? Enough to get the job done and score when they need to score. This is a greatly improved team from several years back when I mentioned here that the Ravens don't have any depth. That problem has been fixed, we now have plenty of depth. Lamar was brought in here to light a fire under Joe's arse and I believe we all see a better Joe Flacco this year. Afterall, he now has somebody he can throw to. Our O-line will be adequate, our running game should be a big improvement and and the defense from front to back is solid. Overall, I see a pretty damned good football team out there. That's why I told Max that we are going back to the playoffs. And with this overall talent, we'll do as we always do- become dangerous in those playoffs. It might of taken several years to fix, but I think the Ravens have finally done it.

OK- the annual Tornado prediction of wins and losses. 2018 Ready?

11-5

I'm leaning towards a very good defense. I have my doubts about the linebackers and safety's coverage skills.

A big IF is the O line. "IF" the are decent or adequate then I see this team having a very good chance at making the playoffs.

The schedule: I love it. Nothing but good, solid competition. Iron sharpens Iron. IF the Ravens make they playoffs, then they will have developed into a very good team...yes...dangerous in the playoffs.

It's too early to predict records for me. I'll stay in the "Show Me" mode.

9-7.

Show Me that they know how to find ways to win instead of finding ways to lose. Show Me they can beat teams with winning records. Show Me they can win in the Division. Show Me they can defeat playoff caliber teams.

Now that said...I believe in this 2018 Team. :gorave:

It's a long road yet to make a solid prediction. At this point I'm leaning toward 8-8.

I do believe this team has more talent than any team since the Ray Rice era. Question is is it good enough to play with so many of the big boys?

That's completely fair Max. Any other takers care to make your predictions. I stand solid and firm on my 11-5 record. And BTW, anybody heard from Crav'n?

Isn't it time for Cravn's 14-2 prediction??

And, yes, where is he?

Hope he's alright.

Agreed on defensive points. OL still has center woes, and guards health issues, reserves aren't great but no team has starters grazing on the bench.

Still entering a season with more question marks rather than periods and exclamation points.

Early, but I'd lean towards 8-8 or 9-7. If they can form great team chemistry, they could scare some.

Practices look like a team with hard working but average guys, trying to achieve.