ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Can They Handle This?

vmax

We saw the high expectations that were put on the Browns by the media last off season. Baker and Odel had them drooling and winning the North. Baker was supposed to emerge as an elite QB....blah, blah blah. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJElq_mZJ_Mfb_Z0pjTIz

But....they remained the Browns.

The talk and the betting lines are now on the Ravens....

BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Baltimore Ravens had a successful 14-2 regular season last year, and if sports betting site BetOnline is right, Lamar Jackson and crew could go even further in the 2020 season.

The Ravens are the favorite to win the AFC North and are the second-favorite to win the AFC Championship and Super Bowl LV behind the reigning Super Bowl champion Kansas City Chiefs.

Things don’t look nearly as sunny for the Washington Redskins; BetOnline places them at the bottom of its list of teams likely to win the Super Bowl. A $100 bet on the Redskins winning Super Bowl LV would win the better $10,000 if the team won — rough odds but the same as the Miami Dolphins, Jacksonville Jaguars and Cincinnati Bengals. 😯

Someone who bets $100 on the Ravens winning the Super Bowl would win $800 if the team takes home the Lombardi Trophy......https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/ravens-favored-to-win-afc-north-2nd-favorite-to-win-super-bowl/ar-BB10KCAE?ocid=hplocalnews

High Expectations.

The Browns couldn't handle it.

Can the 2020 Ravens?

jackson-chargers2-usat.jpg?itok=ALwml1_I

I'm worried about everyone getting fat heads. They had 57 pro bowlers. I hope they are not laying around thinking "I'm great."

All the Browns had inflated heads going into the season....like the North was going to be handed to them.

Will defenses figure out how to stop or slow the Ravens offense? They have a season of tape to study.

Or...will the Ravens offense morph ahead of them?

For that matter....how much will Lamar morph?

1 hour ago, papasmurfbell said:

Lamar has to morph or the offense can be stopped.  He has to throw to the outside much better.  

I just hope he's working on it this off-season like he did with other things last off-season. I haven't heard what he's doing. It is early though.