ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Andrews Deal

vmax

dr-strangelove-peter-sellers.jpg?w=450   Just in,,,,,,:gorave:

Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet)
Sources: The #Ravens and Pro Bowl TE Mark Andrews have agreed to terms on a substantial extension, with Andrews getting a 4-year deal worth $56M. The $14M APY means he’ll make more money through 4 years than any other TE in the league.   

See the source image

Jamison Hensley
Jamison Hensley on Twitter
“Mark Andrews is now the NFL’s third-highest paid tight end at $14M per season.

He trails George Kittle ($15M) and Travis Kelce ($14.3M).

Next up for Ravens, Lamar Jackson. https://t.co/Tjem07UEOk”

See the source image

Edited by vmax

“Mark Andrews is now the NFL’s third-highest paid tight end at $14M per season,” wrote ESPN’s Jamison Hensley via Twitter. “He trails George Kittle ($15M) and Travis Kelce ($14.3M).”

Andrews agreed to a lucrative contract extension on Monday evening. The deal spans four years and is worth $56 million, per NFL insider Ian Rapoport. He’s now one of the top paid tight ends in the sport.

The talented tight end has been a legitimate threat in the Ravens’ passing game ever since he joined the team back in 2018. In three years in Baltimore, Andrews has 156 catches for 2,105 yards and 20 touchdowns. He seems to be getting better and better each season. It sounds like Mark Andrews’ deal is a win-win for both sides. He doesn’t have to worry about his future and the Ravens have locked in one of their top offensive players for the next few seasons.....NFL World Reacts To The Mark Andrews News (msn.com)

Jackson has targeted Andrews 186 times over the past two years – the most of any player on the team.

"The way we see the game, when the ball is snapped, it's just going out there and playing football and doing what we did when we were kids," Andrews said. "It's awesome to be able to have that, not to have to rep continuously to be able to see things the same way. I love him to death, I love him as a person, as a leader, as a quarterback. He's my guy."

"Playing for the Ravens is top-notch," he said a couple weeks ago. "It doesn't get much better than this. I don't think it does get better than this. I want to stay. I want to play here for the rest of my career. That would be awesome."...Ravens Agree to Four-Year Contract Extension With Mark Andrews (baltimoreravens.com)

Edited by vmax