ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens Underdogs To Broncos

vmax

1 minute ago, papasmurfbell said:

Of the FA backs when Gus and JK went down Murray was the one I wanted.  Freeman still has something but I think Bell in this offense at the min is not good.  He also may have nothing left.

I think Bell will come around in a few games, but at what cost to Williams? You are losing too much quickness

1 hour ago, tsylvester said:

That was foolish, risk further injuries for a record; nice win though

That was sweet! The team wanted it and Harbaugh ok'd it. Great for team unity and pride...and trust and togetherness

“Harbaugh said the 100-yard rushing streak is meaningful for team and it was 100 pct his decision to not take knee. “As a head coach, I think you do that for your players and you do that for your coaches. It’s something they’ll remember for the rest of your lives.””

Edited by vmax

41 minutes ago, papasmurfbell said:

No.  Do not wait for a guy who has been an issue for yrs to take away from they guy who has been your bellcow all season.

Williams is in the dog house for fumbling and pass blocking. He must have fucked up this week.

And yes...he's their best runner other than Lamar and I want to see him out there too.

3 weeks in a row with incredible last seconds endings. :gorave: I had given up on the 100 yards and was shocked to see them go for it. Then very happy for the team. 43 straight games. Now they have an opportunity to smash it and set it so far that it may never get broken.

I know the only stat that matters is wins and they don't play for stats. In this situation I think it was OK.

4 minutes ago, cravnravn said:

Not the high scorer I expected. But it's a win

A very important win because of the decimated roster. This keeps them in the hunt until players can come back healthy.

What I see is important progress. Lamar has receivers that he can count on. Brown, Andrews, Watkins, Duverney and Proche. All of them delivered today. The timing, communication and rhythm is beginning to happen.

And that's just what the Ravens need against the teams who sell out to stop the run which until now was one way to beat the Ravens.

60.8 yards in the air. Lamar's longest completion and 2nd longest in the NFL this year

Edited by vmax