ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens Underdogs To Broncos

vmax

1 minute ago, tsylvester said:

Also, there must be a lot of false positives as far as covid, I've never seen so many people get over it so quickly, less than 2 weeks...

Just a guess here: if you are vaccinated and test positive the wait time is around 5 days....something like that.

3 minutes ago, papasmurfbell said:

T

What's your thinkingv on the new NBA policy for paying unvaxed players?   I for one love it.  

Let me state that I am pro vax..

However, the cities are the ones saying a player can't play unless vaccinated. So there is where I think the NBA players Association should step in for the players. The players are not the ones refusing to play or putting them selves at risk by going out partying & such.

It would be one thing to not pay them if they got covid, unvaccinted, and were out & about.. Then having to miss games.

But when you have cities woth different rules, don't blame the player. Pot is still illegal to use for athletes, even in cities where it is legal, for an example

Ravens receivers have the worst drop rate in the NFL this season. A whopping 11.8%. 3% more than the second worst team. Can't catch, can't tackle...the basic fundamentals of the game.
If this continues Sunday they will have their asses handed to them.

1 hour ago, tsylvester said:

Let me state that I am pro vax..

However, the cities are the ones saying a player can't play unless vaccinated. So there is where I think the NBA players Association should step in for the players. The players are not the ones refusing to play or putting them selves at risk by going out partying & such.

It would be one thing to not pay them if they got covid, unvaccinted, and were out & about.. Then having to miss games.

But when you have cities woth different rules, don't blame the player. Pot is still illegal to use for athletes, even in cities where it is legal, for an example

I disagree.  The cities have a policy that says to enter a public space you need a vaccine.  So employees in these spaces can't work without one.  The players are employees.

If a player gets into criminal trouble where Canada will not let you enter the country you should not be paid for the games you are not eligible for.  Playing in pro sports is not a right.  

If we forget for a moment that it is the Ravens who are playing in Denver and ask ourselves the question: Can a team who leads the league in dropped passes and missed tackles win in Denver? The answer is "No."

If we add a "but"...But they have Lamar Jackson and Justin Tucker.....then I'd say "Maybe."

This is my gut feeling. The Ravens come back to earth and lose. All the injuries and team issues bite them in the ass. 

I really hope I'm wrong and that once again, logic is over rated. 

Update:

From Jaimeson Hensley on Twitter

“Lamar Jackson moved around well Friday, his first practice after missing two days with a back injury”

“Ravens CB Anthony Averett did not practice Friday after injuring his ankle the day before.

Averett started the first three games after Marcus Peters suffered a season-ending knee injury.

Top remaining Ravens CBs: Jimmy Smith, Tavon Young and Kevon Seymour (practice squad).” :scared:

“Ravens injury report at Broncos

OUT
OT Ronnie Stanley
DE Derek Wolfe

QUESTIONABLE
QB Lamar Jackson
CB Anthony Averett
S Chuck Clark
S DeShon Elliott
CB Marlon Humphrey
LB Pernell McPhee
S Geno Stone
OT Alejandro Villanueva
CB Tavon Young”

Edited by vmax

22 hours ago, vmax said:

If we forget for a moment that it is the Ravens who are playing in Denver and ask ourselves the question: Can a team who leads the league in dropped passes and missed tackles win in Denver? The answer is "No."

If we add a "but"...But they have Lamar Jackson and Justin Tucker.....then I'd say "Maybe."

This is my gut feeling. The Ravens come back to earth and lose. All the injuries and team issues bite them in the ass. 

I really hope I'm wrong and that once again, logic is over rated. 

In the thin air of Denver could we see Justin break his record with 68 yds?  Or is that just being greed?

You nervous Nellies. I'm positive we just neutralized Miller by activating Bell. We average 30 points a game against dam good teams and we should have kept that going last week if not for Travis Brown. Lol. 

Denver has not proven anything these first 3 games. Reminds me of the 2020 Pittsburg Stealers. We have 3 back on the D that were out last week. I'm sure we will see a different game than we seen last week.

42-13 Ravens

19 hours ago, vmax said:

Tucker was practicing 68 yard kicks this past week. I don't think my nerves can take it he has to make a last seconds,  68 yards to win the game.

Too much hype this week of him attempting a 70 yarder. You make those kinda kicks when you least expect it, like last week. Not one of us expected a 66 yarder, dome or no dome. If he gets the opportunity that will be going through his head.

18 minutes ago, cravnravn said:

You nervous Nellies. I'm positive we just neutralized Miller by activating Bell. We average 30 points a game against dam good teams and we should have kept that going last week if not for Travis Brown. Lol. 

Denver has not proven anything these first 3 games. Reminds me of the 2020 Pittsburg Stealers. We have 3 back on the D that were out last week. I'm sure we will see a different game than we seen last week.

42-13 Ravens

I am a nervous Nellie looking at the worst that could happen....meaning this weak roster gets exposed.

But as for your post....Love it!

Oweh and Houston should have a feast. D clamps down, Brown, Andrew's and Watkins come thru....:gorave:

Denver beating teams that are a combined 0-10, does nothing for me.

Denver hasn't allowed a 50 yard rusher. Lol

Denver has held their 0-10 opponents to 8.7 points a game. Smoke and mirrors.

Denver has beat up on Trevor Boller, a Jets rookie QB. And a Giants QB. 

Totally overconfident today

1 hour ago, tsylvester said:

And Hurts is currently carving up the KC defense (with some great olay designs).. Match ups, plain and simple, some teams just match up better. Buckle up buddy

It's week 4...Upsets abound...Tennessee looks like do-do. Colts up in Miami.