ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens Underdogs To Broncos

vmax

44.9 win percentage.Shit! :gorave:

How are they going to pull off a win here?

The Broncos have the #1 defense for points surrendered at 8.7 per game! #2 defense for yards.

Oh wait! They haven't played a real football team yet. :thumbup:

Edited by vmax

Over 44 looks good. Ravens D can't stop anybody at the moment. They need Brandon Williams and Madabuke and learn how to tackle. The O will have to pile on points until this team gets healthy.

12 hours ago, papasmurfbell said:

He is to young to understand the knowledge of a team.  I would not expect much of a scouting report from him.

There's value in this.  His whole reason of choosing to come back was that he knew our system better.

Over 44 looks good. Ravens D can't stop anybody at the moment. They need Brandon Williams and Madabuke and learn how to tackle. The O will have to pile on points until this team gets healthy.

That is good news. I know Houston and Williams practiced today.

The Lions doubled and triple teamed Oweh so he has won respect. With Houston back teams can't do that. It's going to be fun watching Oweh learn and figure it out. The pass rush may materialize over the next few weeks.

Still a lot of players dinged up.

“Ravens had eight players not practicing Wednesday:

QB Lamar Jackson
WR Sammy Watkins
OT Ronnie Stanley (ankle)
OT Alejandro Villanueva
OLB Pernell McPhee
CB Tavon Young
S DeShon Elliott (quad)
DE Derek Wolfe (back/hip)”

Lamar was sore from Sundays beating.

What worries me is that Stanley might have a career ender. The wheels have to be excellent at LT or you get slaughtered. If he needs another surgery for a wild shot chance at getting close to where he was then get it now rather than 2-4 months from now. He was so good when he was healthy. Sad situation.

Lamar had decent time to throw...good sign of improvement. 

I do'nt t see any RB's othe than Williams and McCrary who can hit the line fast enough for this Ravens rushing offense to work. Hope I'm wrong.

Yes. They need time and that's why Sundays win was so important...Chiefs win too. Currently anything can happen. They could lose in Denver. They have to keep winning now before the competition gets heavier to stay in the hunt.

“Ravens had 5 players not practicing Thursday:

QB Lamar Jackson (back)
OT Ronnie Stanley (ankle)
S DeShon Elliott (quad)
DE Derek Wolfe (back/hip)
NT Brandon Williams

Four players returned: OT Alejandro Villanueva, WR Sammy Watkins, CB Tavon Young and OLB Pernell McPhee https://t.co/8Lm1oemDwD”

Jackson should be the worry; "back flare up"?

Is it muscular, not serious, or mechanical, serious. If it's a disk acting up, that is surgery somewhere down the road.

Second straight week where he has missed days, work days putting in the game plan, not good.

He has taken more shots, as Espn points out, from running the ball, not from sacks... Again, this brings into question his decision making this year, which is clearly not good.

And, if I hear one more person say, excuse it away with; he is putting the team on his back" I am gonna smack someone. Taking on tacklers just to get one non-first down/touchdown yard is just stupid.

I am starting to not like a win this weekend.

I am thinking similar thoughts. The mileage may be beginning to catch up with him. He's not super human 

And...I'm noticing that he is taking more shots, more hard hits trying to make plays.

And he was sacked 4 times. And his sack total for the year is high.

They reports are that it's not serious.