ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Here we go again??

oldno82

Ravens rookie LB David Ojabo remains unsigned, holding out of training camp (nfl.com)

"Ojabo is unsigned and holding out for the start of Ravens training camp, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Wednesday on Good Morning Football. The Michigan product remains the lone pick of the 2022 NFL Draft yet to sign their rookie contract.
"From my understanding, the argument is about the third-year guarantee," Rapoport said. "If you look at the distribution of where players are and how much is guaranteed in the third year, the Houston Texans fully guaranteed the third year of their second-round pick (defensive back Jalen Pitre), which has caused everyone to go into flux a bit."

2 hours ago, vmax said:

My high-school baseball coach would have one day tryouts each year. It was two hours or hell, if you couldn't make it to the tryout ( everyone had to tryout even those who made the team the year before) or couldn't finish the 2 hours of hell (his words) then you didn't make the team.

How serious was he? I was 9-1 as a pitcher over the previous 3 years( frosh-junior), also played multiple positions when not pitching. My senior year I made it to the hell day, but had a stomach bug, massive diarrhea, couldn't finish. Did not make the team...

Maybe Harbs should do the same 😀