ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

LOL Grossman

vmax

Your not being sincere Rex. You're showing your stupidity.

We don't need people saying we're the best right now, but when it's all said and done, I really feel like this team's gonna win the East.

---Rex Grossman

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/6849640/rex-grossman-confident-washington-redskins-win-nfc-east

z44.gif

Is it really any different than

"I play this game to be the best, and it doesn't matter what other people say, I think I'm pretty damn good, I don't need to go out and tell everybody that and show it every given day, every play. I go out there and I play. You can think what you want about me, but the bottom line is, I'm still going to think what I do about myself, and that's that I'm pretty good."

Yet one of the quotes has people here loving the confidence and how bold it is while the other is called retarded or overconfident. They kind of read the same to me.

Spen,

Big difference to me.

One is a prediction and one is a statement of fact.

Joe's saying he's pretty damn good.

He is.

Pretty much the same to me, Rex is saying that he feels his team is good and he thinks they will win the NFC East. Would you want your QB to say anything else?

I am a Raven fan but I try to be objective and I think regardless of talent if anyone else in the AFC North said the exact quote Flacco did then folks here would be laughing it up. I would too, but while I would think its a stupid quote if another QB said it I also think its stupid that our QB said. it.

"I play this game to be the best, and it doesn't matter what other people say, I think I'm pretty damn good, I don't need to go out and tell everybody that and show it every given day, every play. I go out there and I play. You can think what you want about me, but the bottom line is, I'm still going to think what I do about myself, and that's that I'm pretty good."

C'mon admit it, thats a pretty stupid quote. You know you would think so if another QB said it. Just like everyone mocks the Redskins QB for saying what most would love our QB to say.