ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Cap moves

tsylvester

9 hours ago, oldno82 said:

Just keep Carly Simon in mind ("Anticipay-yay-shun").

All the unknowns will be at least partially known after the draft but we may have to wait longer, much longer on the resolution of the Lamar issue.

I will say this: if he holds out I'd trade his ass to the highest bidder for picks in 2024. I wouldn't wait until training camp in July. The drop dead date should be the OTA's. If no one wants him, let him rot somewhere while we obtain a free agent, any free agent quarterback who wants to come here.

If he holds out and is unwilling to take a deal from someone else I keep tagging his ass until his NFL usefulness is gone.

2 hours ago, papasmurfbell said:

If he holds out and is unwilling to take a deal from someone else I keep tagging his ass until his NFL usefulness is gone.

I know how you feel but then we're on the hook for $32 million in cap space until all the holdouts end. 

Well, I feel a little better after what Todd Monken had to say but I'm still wary:

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/odell-beckham-todd-monken-tremendous

On the other hand...I think Preston's take is much more up-to-date:

https://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/analysis/preston/bs-sp-ravens-odell-beckham-gamble-preston-20230410-w7jq2yuw7begldl3yulcr4xjbe-story.html

So they signed his cousin, then his best friend, fired fired his oc, hired one that is an offensive innovator, all at his request. Made him an offer that would make him the 2nd highest paid qb in league history (for now), please tell me how they a) don't value him & b) don't care about him??????

Crickets and peppers