ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Hurts has a contract and Lamar looks even more like a fool...

GrubberRaven

The #Eagles and Jalen Hurts agreed to terms on a five-year, $255 million contract extension that makes him the highest-paid player in NFL history, sources tell me and @RapSheet. @AgentNicoleLynn negotiated the deal, which includes $179.304M in guarantees and a no-trade clause.

7 minutes ago, tsylvester said:

And Lamar wants more... wowza what a deal

I should add that the Ravens offered Lamar slightly more, which he turned down

Yup and he'll probably still stick to his demands

Just to refresh everyone's memory, the Ravens offered a 5 year deal worth $250 m, $133 fully guaranteed, $273 m counting his 5th year option (making it a 6 year deal) money with incentives to get it to $291m, $175m guaranteed for injuries and a springing guarantee up to $200m.

More than Hurts, who went to the Super Bowl FYI Lamar, we know you are reading this... bu-bye Watson contract

Jamison Hensley • TweetShift
BOT
 — Today at 3:01 PM
Jalen Hurts' 5-year contract extension with the Eagles looks very similar to the offer that Lamar Jackson turned down in September (which was reported by @AdamSchefter and @mortreport):

Total value
Hurts: $255M
Jackson: $250M

Guaranteed for injury
Hurts: $179.3M
Jackson: $175M

It's a mess on Lamar's end and he's hurting the team by holding out any longer. Just my opinion as an Expert Fan.  :fishin:   He should take anything close to what Hurts has and be glad.

So here's the rumors....

May be an image of 1 person, playing football and text that says 'Sarah Ellison @sgellison Side-by-side comparison of Jalen Hurts' deal with the Eagles and the Ravens' offer to Lamar Jackson last September (per AdamSchefter) TOTAL VALUE JH: $255M LJ: $250M FULL GTD AT SIGNING JH: $110M LJ: $133M TOTAL GTD JH: $179.3M LJ: $200M 11:36 AM 4/17/23 275K Views'

May be an image of ‎3 people and ‎text that says '‎15:52 ا" Tweet t× Sarah Ellison Retweeted lan Rapoport @RapSheet Comparing the #Ravens offer to Lamar Jackson and Jalen Hurts' new contractis complicated. But clarity: Hurts: $179.3M guaranteed for injury. Lamar: $175M guaranteed for injury. $200M becomes guaranteed for skill, injury, cap in March 2026. So $175M guaranteed, becomes $200M. Pat McAfee @PatMcAfeeShow 2h "I believe the guarantees would' ve kicked in later on in the contract" @RapSheet #PMSLive Show this thread 4.17.23 #PMSLIVE Tweet your reply‎'‎‎

Edited by vmax