ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Dream Team having a Nightmare.

vmax

1-2

Especially if Kafka has to be their QB.

Obama can't get this much coverage.

Giants_Eagles_Football_91058_team.jpg

No way I'd put all my marbles on Vick. He can get you to the playoffs...have some outstanding games along the way, but the good defenses can handle him.

Knock him out.

Philly put way too much money on him.

Looks like Asomungha should have stayed with Oakland! How many times do players leave their teams only to find out there were in a better situation with their prior team and shouldn't have left?

Yea...good point. Oakland is beginning to look for real.

Vince Young put the curse on them They shouldn't be playing as poorly as they did yesterday...not with all that talent.

Yea...good point. Oakland is beginning to look for real.

Vince Young put the curse on them They shouldn't be playing as poorly as they did yesterday...not with all that talent.

Well maybe they're playing poorly cuz Vince isn't playing! The Titans are having loads of trouble without.....oh wait, again I'm mistaken! hahaha

th_strangelove_sm2.jpg"So what do you think Don?"

don_banks.jpg "OK, let's get something clear right off the top: If I hear or read one more reference to the "Dream Team'' having its season turned into a nightmare, I'm calling the cliché police and there will be arrests. With the Eagles losing their past two games in ugly fashion, everybody's had a chance to use that painfully tired phraseology by now, so let's all move on."

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/don_banks/09/27/flawed/index.html#ixzz1ZCgHhNti

I don't even have to read the article. The Eagles aren't that good! Period, end of story. Vick, while an improved passer still take too many chances and will be injured often as a result. They're good at positions, but the team isn't deep. They're gonna struggle against all three of the teams in their division.

Did someone on the Eagles refer to themselves as the 'dream team'? I keep seeing that referenced but wonder where it came from.

Vince Young said it.

He was brand new to the team and alienated everybody by hanging this target on their back. Reid told him to STFU