ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Steeler Butt Whooping in Houston

vmax

Guest BallTMore

How lucky can the Steelers get? Johnson just blew his knee out. He was going to whip their ass all day long.

On the other side, Texans fans are now watching their season fade away. Losing Johnson will be huge.

Guest BallTMore

Hey! :)

Pittsburgh just doesn't look the same. I don't doubt they are good, but I really don't think they are close to the same level as last season. Possible Super Bowl hangover.

Still, they will be in the hunt due to a weaker schedule.

Just wow.

I can't believe how stupid the Texans are playing. They really want to lose this game, and they are kicking their ass

Refs helping them...that wasn't a block in the back.

Foster has 96 yards...sounding like a hamstring injury for Johnson.

ALSO, can we please get something straight. The Stealers do not have the best traveling fans in the league. The vast majority of Stealers don't even live in Pittsburgh! They aren't traveling. They are just going out in the neighborhood for the day.

Steelers D is fading. I didn't believe all that Steelers D is old talk that came out after we played them, but now it looks like that might be exactly the case. We needed the Steelers to lose this game. A loss next week against TN would also be nice, but I'm not counting on it.

Guest BallTMore

ALSO, can we please get something straight. The Stealers do not have the best traveling fans in the league. The vast majority of Stealers don't even live in Pittsburgh! They aren't traveling. They are just going out in the neighborhood for the day.

True. I don't think I've ever met a Steelers fans from Pittsburgh.

"So are you from Pennsylvania?"

"No, I'm from Oregon, but I'm not a bandwagon fan. My brother's friend cousin's father's next door neighbor's Aunt's dog was once lost in Pittsburgh in the 70's. And that why I became a hardcore fan"

It really amazes me what anouncers of these games, especially in college, try to pass off as truth. They make more up than is actually true, even try to convince us what we see did not happen, something else did.........

Word.

Yea just another media myth. They love promulgating that one. Just like the Hair being the best safety in the NFL, pu-leaze. If he played for any other team they would criticize him for the things he doesn't do well.

Yea just another media myth. They love promulgating that one. Just like the Hair being the best safety in the NFL, pu-leaze. If he played for any other team they would criticize him for the things he doesn't do well.

Absolutely, if you look at the stats, he doesn't compare to Reed in what matters, INTs!!!! Also, Reed scores with his INT's, something the hair doesn't do as well either. Reed changes games, the hair makes plays.

He's much better than Reed rushing the passer and in the box, but we don't need a safety there, we want him getting his hands on the ball!

Absolutely, if you look at the stats, he doesn't compare to Reed in what matters, INTs!!!! Also, Reed scores with his INT's, something the hair doesn't do as well either. Reed changes games, the hair makes plays.

He's much better than Reed rushing the passer and in the box, but we don't need a safety there, we want him getting his hands on the ball!

The Hair is basically a smaller LB who plays safety. He is terrible in coverage and whiffs on a lot of tackles. His whole game is centered around a great pass rush giving him the ability to do whatever he wants. Look what happened when the Packers protected Rodgers and the Hair had to drop back into coverage. He was embarassed, that just isn't his game.

I think he is a solid player all around, intelligent, athletic, but not the best of all time the media makes him out to be. Product of the system if there ever was one.