ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

I was starting to respect Jimmy Irsay

cravnravn

Irshole Sr. was a drunkn p.o.s.. Acorns don't fall far from the trees. Both of these squirrels are one in the same. I have no use for any Irsholes no matter who or when. Maybe one day I'll get over the Colts travesty. But I'll be 6' under by the time that happens. Please don't bring up the Irsholes,it makes my stomach turn at the mention of.

But after this???

19 Kole Heckendorf WR 25 6-2 191 1

North Dakota State

Really? I dont think I have ever heard you say anything but bad things about him.

Before everyone gets bent out of shape, has he ever been on the Colts actual roster or just their practice squad? I'm sure if he actually made the team he would wear a different number.

aybe one day I'll get over the Colts travesty. But I'll be 6' under by the time that happens.

I am so glad the Colts left. Even without football for 13 years before the Ravens moved here I think Baltimore has been better off. Either way let it go, bask in the healing purple light of the Ravens. Purple is nice, purple is good. Be at peace.....

• Upvote 1

I am so glad the Colts left. Even without football for 13 years before the Ravens moved here I think Baltimore has been better off. Either way let it go, bask in the healing purple light of the Ravens. Purple is nice, purple is good. Be at peace.....

WHAT??????? Yagaddebeshiddingme, Purple is nothing but a darker shade of Colts Blue..

Before everyone gets bent out of shape, has he ever been on the Colts actual roster or just their practice squad? I'm sure if he actually made the team he would wear a different number.

I went to ESPN & hit Colts roster, and sure enough #19 is listed there,

Edited by cravnravn

WHAT??????? Yagaddebeshiddingme, Purple is nothing but a darker shade of Colts Blue..

I went to ESPN & hit Colts roster, and sure enough #19 is listed there,

Are you saying you'd rather colts never left? Would you rather be a Colts fan than a Ravens fan? Just trying to clarify, not trying to be argumentative, I just don't understand your statement fully.

Are you saying you'd rather colts never left? Would you rather be a Colts fan than a Ravens fan? Just trying to clarify, not trying to be argumentative, I just don't understand your statement fully.

Probably, because the Colts were apart of my birth thru adulthood, I was a season ticket holder from 1969 to the day they left.

I love my Ravens, but theres still soft spot for the blue horseshoe. I do go to all Ravens vs Colts games at the ATM, and Ive flown to Indy to see us play there...My piece is settled, robert irsay is dead, I dont hold anything against Jimmy, he earned my respect when the Colts won the Super Bowl, and on the ring design, he only put 1 SB trophy, his 2006 one. If that old drunk fuck would have been alive, rest assure there would have been 2 lombardi's and 2 NFL Championships on that ring.

Probably, because the Colts were apart of my birth thru adulthood, I was a season ticket holder from 1969 to the day they left. I love my Ravens, but theres still soft spot for the blue horseshoe. I do go to all Ravens vs Colts games at the ATM, and Ive flown to Indy to see us play there...My piece is settled, robert irsay is dead, I dont hold anything against Jimmy, he earned my respect when the Colts won the Super Bowl, and on the ring design, he only put 1 SB trophy, his 2006 one. If that old drunk fuck would have been alive, rest assure there would have been 2 lombardi's and 2 NFL Championships on that ring.

Fair enough, I can understand that. However....if the Ravens never went to Baltimore I would still be a Browns fan!!!!! A Browns fan!!! That simply will not do.

Let me explain...I never had a father to tell me to like a team that's local etc. So one day, after playing a season of pop warner for the first time, I decided that I needed a favorite team. I clicked the TV on, it was the playoffs mind you, and the Browns were playing the Broncos. There were 2 min left and the Browns had it all wrapped up! This was a no brainer...this team was awesome! All they had to do was run it in from the 2!

Well ya'll know the ending of that story. However, not to be deterred I was one loyal bastard! lol I remained a Browns fan despite "The Fumble". Finally when they moved to Baltimore I had to make a decision. Having no ties to the city itself, I loved the players and I became a Ravens fan.

So...without the move I'd still be in misery!!!! lol lol lol lol

Ahhhhh, Fair enough..

But for us when irsay and Rosembloom swapped ownerships, we knew we were in trouble, that idiot irsay shopped the Colts all over the USA, I still remember my dads bumper sticker "Dont Tampa with our Colts" maybe if irsay would have been upfront with the folks of Baltimore and said, listen either you build me a new stadium or Im out of here, but he kept to the claim that he had no intention of moving the team..Maybe I would have kept a 100% loyality to the Colts, but for him to sneak out like he did, and not leave us any colors or history just hit me sour..Back when he was alive, I despised the Colts & robert irsay any time I seen them on TV, I'd wish nothing but harm to the QB and an 0-16 record..But after the drunk died I mellowed out, justice was served..Then when Modell moved here: 1 was eleted because I was tired of the honey do lists that were assigned to me and 2ndly I knew sooner or later the Colts would have a game in Baltimore against our Ravens. and I could relive some old memories.

Its working out so far, Cant wait for the December showdown, with or without Manning we're kicking their ass, and raising the Lombardi in Indy in February.

Ahhhhh, Fair enough.. But for us when irsay and Rosembloom swapped ownerships, we knew we were in trouble, that idiot irsay shopped the Colts all over the USA, I still remember my dads bumper sticker "Dont Tampa with our Colts" maybe if irsay would have been upfront with the folks of Baltimore and said, listen either you build me a new stadium or Im out of here, but he kept to the claim that he had no intention of moving the team..Maybe I would have kept a 100% loyality to the Colts, but for him to sneak out like he did, and not leave us any colors or history just hit me sour..Back when he was alive, I despised the Colts & robert irsay any time I seen them on TV, I'd wish nothing but harm to the QB and an 0-16 record..But after the drunk died I mellowed out, justice was served..Then when Modell moved here: 1 was eleted because I was tired of the honey do lists that were assigned to me and 2ndly I knew sooner or later the Colts would have a game in Baltimore against our Ravens. and I could relive some old memories. Its working out so far, Cant wait for the December showdown, with or without Manning we're kicking their ass, and raising the Lombardi in Indy in February.

Justice will be done this year! This Ravens team looks good good good! And people said we had purple shades on Crav! lol lol lol

Ok, maybe we always do just a little bit!

We certainly weren't 1-3 going into the bye were we!

I am old Colts fan too. I remember the 1958 Championship Game and season. I'm old. I still feel a hurt that the Colts left but I don't hold it against Jim Irsay like I did his father. I remember once in 1976 the Colts team was in an uproar because Irsay/Thomas had fired Ted Marchibroda who had led them out of the wilderness just the year before and I remember Jimmy apologizing to the Colts and fans about it which his father never did. Bob Irsay was just a very bad thing that happened here. I worry it could happen again with the Orioles in a couple years (or sooner) or even the Ravens down the road.

I never thought the Colts would leave Baltimore...but, with the exception of this #19 thing, Jim Irsay and the team have been a class act since Manning got there.

I am old Colts fan too. I remember the 1958 Championship Game and season. I'm old. I still feel a hurt that the Colts left but I don't hold it against Jim Irsay like I did his father. I remember once in 1976 the Colts team was in an uproar because Irsay/Thomas had fired Ted Marchibroda who had led them out of the wilderness just the year before and I remember Jimmy apologizing to the Colts and fans about it which his father never did. Bob Irsay was just a very bad thing that happened here. I worry it could happen again with the Orioles in a couple years (or sooner) or even the Ravens down the road.

I never thought the Colts would leave Baltimore...but, with the exception of this #19 thing, Jim Irsay and the team have been a class act since Manning got there.

Oh yeah, I echo this Angelos is idiot irsay reincarnated.My respect for Jimmy came when he brought out Indy's SB protege ring, and it only had 1 SB ring on it, you know all to well if idiot was alive their would have been 2 plus the Championships listed.

According to SPEN he seen where the player is wearing #13 instead..

I hope Jimmy has sense enough not to did up sacred grounds.

Oh yeah, I echo this Angelos is idiot irsay reincarnated.My respect for Jimmy came when he brought out Indy's SB protege ring, and it only had 1 SB ring on it, you know all to well if idiot was alive their would have been 2 plus the Championships listed.

Ok Crav - devils advocate. If you agree with Irsay separating the the Indy Colts from the Baltimore Colts then why is a big deal if this kid does end up wearing #19? Either the Indy Colts are their own franchise with a history that starts in Indy, or they share Baltimore's history and can claim the old Colts SB. I say put a seal on the Baltimore Colts, and what they do in Indy is separate, even if they want to give someone #19.

Because, Indy does not seperate Indy from Baltimore, look at their media guides, They are always listing Manning and Unitas stats.

If they want to use #19, then fine gimme a Baltimore room in the HOF and take out any records from their media guides that were set in Baltimore..