ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Brian Billick

cravnravn

I'd rather have Billick say stuff like this and not be considered a Homer than those 2 ass sucking X Steelers Cower and Bradshaw. They go out of their way to put down the Ravens and pump up the Steelers every chance they get.

Where should he put the Ravens? I can't argue with us being 8 on his list. The Ravens are so inconsistent...you don't know what team will show up from week to week. Really you could make an argument for putting the Ravens anywhere in the top 10 besides #1. Do you rank them as #2 because of the teams they beat, or do you rank them lower because of the teams they didn't beat?

Where should he put the Ravens? I can't argue with us being 8 on his list. The Ravens are so inconsistent...you don't know what team will show up from week to week. Really you could make an argument for putting the Ravens anywhere in the top 10 besides #1. Do you rank them as #2 because of the teams they beat, or do you rank them lower because of the teams they didn't beat?

I had have to say at least one spot above the team they already beat twice

cs_287.jpg"How about ranking the Steelers higher than the Ravens because they couldn't beat good teams but the Ravens could... but since the Steelers can beat bad teams...then put them ahead of the Ravens."

I'd rather have Billick say stuff like this and not be considered a Homer than those 2 ass sucking X Steelers Cower and Bradshaw. They go out of their way to put down the Ravens and pump up the Steelers every chance they get.

Merrill Hodge is the worst at this. He is such a Steelers homer it is sickening.

Crav,

Could be worse - The Herd has us at No 10 !

Look, these rankngs dont mean squat - its where we are at the end that counts.

Besides, I'd rather see us climb the mountain and have time/room to peak.

:gorave:

Jesus don't get me started on Colin Cowherd. I can't stand that prick. He gets off hating on the Ravens while talking about how great Steeler fans are. Fuck that guy.