ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

It has been a long time since I saw one of these

papasmurfbell

Was that when they came to the Baltimore arena? I'll have to bust out the Errict Rhett jersey and wear that next home game.

Those old uni's were terrible, from the black pants/purple jersey combo to the flying B logo. Just awful all around. But I routinely got free tickets back then so it was all good!

Remember the black pants with the massive white stripe down the side? Good God. And praise the Lord that some guy sued the Ravens over that terrible flying B logo.

And I was supposed to go to that event at the arena but my friends Dad could only get two tickets not the four he thought he could get.

I don't mind the old jerseys. But then again, I think our jerseys now are kind of ugly, too.

The only thing I don't like about the current jerseys is the font they use for the numbers...I wish it was more traditional (like me :D ). I do really like the current helmets and logo; they are far better than the crappy flying B!