ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

L Webb

varaven45

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BallTMore

How underrated is this guy?

I wrote him off in the preseason because he looked like DeRon Jenkins cousin, but man did he step up this regular season. I don't think he gave up a TD all season!

How underrated is this guy?

I wrote him off in the preseason because he looked like DeRon Jenkins cousin, but man did he step up this regular season. I don't think he gave up a TD all season!

He's awesome...fast becoming one of my favorite Ravens. I love listening to his show Cover 2 on 105.7 on Tuesday nights. He is humble and shows up every week win or lose.

I had to listen to a Bengals fan lose his mind this past Sunday at the bar I was at. He insisted that Webb committed pass interference on the long toss to AJ Green in the end zone on the last drive. I don't believe there was any pass interference, however if there was any, it was on Green, Webb received a stiff arm to the freakin face lol.

Hopefully, Webb is our heir apparent to Reed (unless we draft a FS this year). All the more reason to yank Webb from punt returning duties. Its apparently not time yet, but I would personally like to see a secondary with Webb (FS), Pollard (SS), Williams (CB) and Smith (CB) with Nak, Zibby, Carr and Reed (yes Reed) for nickel and other pass situations. Dont see it happening yet, esp withe Smith's inexperience and Reeds seniority and experience, but it needs to happen.......

Reed situation is a sticky wicket and, if unaddressed, could lead to a critical game changing play. His inability to wrap up, tackle, is a scary proposition going up against the Texans, Steelers, Pats. These matters have to be handled delicately and I hope Harbaugh makes the right move.