ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Kruger's earning #99.

vmax

He's not Michael McCrary yet, but he's getting there. He's been on fire, getting better each week and was a big factor in todays win.

When he wasn't sacking Luck, he was hitting him, in his face and chasing him out of the pocket.

It sucks that he will be a free agent. The Ravens need him.

Colts_Ravens_Football_124138_team.jpg

We need to re-sign Kruger. We need all the pass rushers we can get.

I wonder what happened to him in the first half of the season. He seemed to disappear.

There was no Suggs on the other side so teams doubled Ngata and Kruger and no one else stepped up. Now Suggs is back teams can't double all 3 and Kruger has been seeing a lot more 1 on 1 match ups and is killing it. He has a great swim move and now seems to be adding a little bit of agility to his other moves. At 1 point Castanzo didn't know whether Kruger was going inside or outside and for an O-Lineman that is going to get you abused all day long.

There was no Suggs on the other side so teams doubled Ngata and Kruger and no one else stepped up. Now Suggs is back teams can't double all 3 and Kruger has been seeing a lot more 1 on 1 match ups and is killing it.

Aha! So thats what happened. Plus, I read this morning that he said he was fighting an injury earlier.

I'm sure there's a sucker out there.

Don't get me wrong...I like Kruger and hope the Ravens keep him, but the mantra stays the same; "Right player/right price".

Krugers long slow developmrnt was not his problem. First the Ravens wanted him to lose weight and play LB. Then they ask him to gain weight. I'm fine with Suggs and him rushing the passer next year...that would be awesome.

Also I hate losing home grown talent. the Ravens spend the money and coaching time to develop Kruger for another team's benefit!

Really...he only has come on for half a season....that's all teams have to look at.