ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Dear Crav

dc.

Yes it does Va..Next week will be a great test for us..

Any DB's on the waiver wire..

Umm...Chris McCallister. I think this all comes back to coaching. I mean look at the patriots and steelers, they go through cb's every yr none of them are big name shutdown corners, but they always play well and play as a solid secondary. I think are schemes are too easily for qb's to read. We need to incorporate some zone b/c our corners can't play man to man without committing a penalty.

I still think our DBs just need a serious lesson in running with your man AND playing the ball. They know how to run with their man... they've done that pretty damn effectively... but they have no concept of playing the ball or making the play. I hardly ever see the 'head turn' so that they can even prepare...

Let's be honest, though, people... our problems yesterday were not just our DBs. The offense didn't work, at all. And we couldn't stop their running game either. The DBs were left alone because we were pulling our LBs and safeties towards run coverage ... and even good DBs would get burned here and there in that situation.

NO part of our play was good yesterday. The only head-to-head battle we won was long snapper vs. long snapper.

Watch the replay... Carr tried to chuck Caldwell and Caldwell was just not having it... just like Moss in NE. Caldwell literally ran OVER Carr, Carr lost him, fell down...

That was just botched coverage... and as we've discussed... a bad scheme. Our DBs can do some things very well... but they are too small to be physical with big receivers. So don't ask them to play it tight and chuck a guy who's going to bowl them over on his way to the endzone.

Cravn, I'd like an agreement from you not to use your cursed work or any like it for the rest of the year.

Dont blame me for their inept play.

You cursed them, you know it and I know it. And I guess from your response you'll continue to curse them. I guess you want them to lose, you moved to PA and became a secret Steeler fan!

Do us and the city of Baltimore a favor.

Go to the Vikings website, register under a Viking fan name like FavreUup and predict the Vikings in a *** I'm stupid for thinking this game is easy *** over the Ravens.

Please...just this once... :)