ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Please, please Ozzie

oldno82

I want to see an LT get drafted that can start either Day one or soon thereafter (if McKinnie is back). I don't care what round, what college, just so long as he can protect Joe because this talk about Osemele starting at LT is crazy---he's a great guard but an inadequate LT who can't stop the speed DE's and LB's in pass protection.

The playoffs proved LT is everything. The O line protection is everything.

Give Joe time and protection and he'll carve a D up. Look what he did when he could step up in the pocket.

Ozzie knows this well. He knows for his Ravens to make another run this year that line is the key.

Yea...Osemele at guard, period.

The playoffs proved LT is everything. The O line protection is everything.

Give Joe time and protection and he'll carve a D up. Look what he did when he could step up in the pocket.

Ozzie knows this well. He knows for his Ravens to make another run this year that line is the key.

Yea...Osemele at guard, period.

EXACTLY

Thats why its important to get McKinnie back in here, look hes on the market, no one is beating his door down, the Ravens have him by the short hairs. Low ball contract

I don't want Mckinnie back. He only played lights out at the end of last year because he was playing for a big contract this offseason (one which hasn't come yet). If we bring him back he will be the same lazy overweight problem he was going into last season. We need a more reliable option.

I don't think McKinnie will be a bum if we can get him on another 1 year deal. Thank god the rest of the market wisened up and no one gave him a decent multi-year deal, I fully expected him to be out of our price range. At this point, they're going to draft a versatile-LT type in the 3rd or 4th round and bring McKinnie back for another.

Well the draft has come and gone and it doesn't appear we picked up a starter at LT. And McKinnie is talking to the Dolphins in his home town of Miami. I'm getting a bad feeling about this again.

Me neither, caus if he goes out to San Diego, he will definitely get a contract.