ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

It's time for the Ravens to bring back Vonta Leach

cravnravn

The Ravens were just finishing the short-yardage period at practice and rookie fullback Kyle Juszczyk had been getting stuffed like a turkey in preparation for Thanksgiving. He got rocked by safety James Ihedigbo and then by linebackers Arthur Brown and Bryan Hall.

It was such a dismal showing by the Ravens running game that Pro Bowl outside linebacker Terrell Suggs asked a question, but at the same time made a statement.

"Where is Vonta Leach when you need him?" asked Suggs, clearly sending a message to the media as well as the Ravens front office.

I agree, it would be nice to have him back, but if we end up needing to sign wr or TE, we may not be able to afford him then.....

Look at the bright side, we will have a few new names root for and shout out....J U I C E , B U R G, S H A N K.....

Woops, we might want to scratch that last one....lol

Gooooo Ravens.....REPEAT !!!!

Yea Buddy !!

That's my kind of football right there.....It's sorta like a boxer punching the body until the hands drop , and then the knock out punch becomes available.... Bam Bam , Whiiiiiiinnnnnnnnng !!!! TD Ravens...

SB Champs.....All Year Loooooooooooong....REPEAT !!!!